sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 88e

Have been watching over the last few days and it’s off like a rocket! Best of luck fellas, she’s a hell of a ride!

Mate I have done this before as well. Profit is still profit big or small. Worse are the ones you sell at a loss to only see them come back later.

Advanced Member

Well it’s nothing short of a duster it’s going to plummet like a stone - hope you guys managed to get out before this morning ....

Advanced Member

"It is now too late in the season to initiate flow testing operations"

Well thats ok boys, the shareholders dont mind while you have an early holiday, and the s/holders will stump up millions for a re entry later.

I decided to bail before long weekend as couldnt stand waiting 4days for news.

Still holding....bought another 2k at 2.6. from what I gather, there is still hope it is a commercial well....please enlighten me if it isn't

On the move again, I see. The results that are behind this are actually not too bad. Company has always attracted alot of hype but this latest announcement looks a little more tangible. Not going to get too excited but its better than nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Sampan View Post
    On the move again, I see. The results that are behind this are actually not too bad. Company has always attracted alot of hype but this latest announcement looks a little more tangible. Not going to get too excited but its better than nothing...
    One of the most hyped around ...some say its having 8 in its name .. Chinese lucky number etc.... they talk up big targets but have yet to drill a decent discovery....nearly out of CASH ?

If only CUE with their 500-700Bopd present production + major Gas cashflows had the same valuation hype >>> would be worth least 5x present values ...maybe they need change of ticker code C8E etc ??
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu