sharetrader
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Take a walk in the Auckland CBD then post that.
    Let the Cindy devotees post whatever they want - evidence of just how removed & remote they and the Labour Party are from mainstream NZers - with their arrogant incompetence of how they think they know everything and they know best.

The polls are of course shaking some of them to the core however but fortunately, not deeply enough yet with Cindy & her team of nincompoop ministers. They continue to behave arrogantly.

Let's hope they continue like that into 2023.

Bring on 2023!
    Last edited by Balance; 28-03-2022 at 09:34 PM.

Permanent Newbie

James Shaw not nutty enough for green party nutbags.

https://www.interest.co.nz/public-po...nviction-their

Mind you I think he should have been booted out of parliament after it was discovered he held up a bunch of infrastructure projects, to extort $12mill of taxpayer money for a private "green" school that taught people to plant crystals.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...private-school

We should have a zero tolerance for corruption by our politicians. Giving our money to the school was bad enough but he also held up worthwhile projects to extort the funds.

and to keep to the thread. Chloe saying all the right things (IMO) while declining the offer to stand for the vacant leadership position.

As we continue to navigate a global pandemic, our planet is burning. The top 10% sit on 70% of this country’s wealth while 2.5million New Zealanders are being told to fight over 2% of the scraps. None of this is the natural order of things. It’s our “economy” turned into a game of Monopoly. The rules were made that way by vested interests and they can be remade. Our Green movement was built to transform the systems which gave us these problems and I will continue to put everything I have into that.

Mind you as soon as she says I need to go vegan and catch the bus to save the planet my support for her may wane. If she points out that trickle down economics is a load of bull*hit and moves to change this, she will have my vote.

Maybe a comprehensive capital gains tax including owner occupied housing, reduce the inflation target to 0% and sack Adrian Orr for not doing his job at 1-3%
    Last edited by Aaron; 25-07-2022 at 05:48 PM.

Dilettante

Well done Chloe to come up with straight forward and easy to implement suggestions to the new Mayor. This is effective politics. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckla...R6YFLCFWLZPEE/

Guru

There's only so many people you can fit into smaller spaces before air pollution becomes a significant issue, esp when you add even more cars and trucks to the mix.

Is Auckland going to have a future where the residents have to wear masks while in their tiny apartments and what will Wayne do to protect our way of life on this issue.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 22-10-2022 at 10:11 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    There's only so many people you can fit into smaller spaces before air pollution becomes a significant issue, esp when you add even more cars and trucks to the mix.

Is Auckland going to have a future where the residents have to wear masks while in their tiny apartments and what will Wayne do to protect our way of life on this issue.
    Get them to buy bigger apartments, he didnt make the problem, the previous drop kick mayors did !

Permanent Newbie

Poor Chloe tied to the drop kick party.

She is in parliament trying to get a practical bill through, I think to reduce alcohol advertising. Personally do not care I could support prohibition or legalising everything and let people make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions and live with the consequences.

Anyway this article got my attention. A member of her own party calling her a cry baby then denying it despite proof she is blatantly lying. And what bill did this lady want to present to parliament.(Prohibition of Discrimination on Grounds of Gender Identity or Expression, and Variations of Sex Characteristics) bill -

I am sure if there is legislation enacted any discrimination will immediately end.

Jesus Chloe do you really want to be part of the woke warriors party. Dumb people championing dumb issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Poor Chloe tied to the drop kick party.

She is in parliament trying to get a practical bill through, I think to reduce alcohol advertising. Personally do not care I could support prohibition or legalising everything and let people make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions and live with the consequences.

Anyway this article got my attention. A member of her own party calling her a cry baby then denying it despite proof she is blatantly lying. And what bill did this lady want to present to parliament.(Prohibition of Discrimination on Grounds of Gender Identity or Expression, and Variations of Sex Characteristics) bill -

I am sure if there is legislation enacted any discrimination will immediately end.

Jesus Chloe do you really want to be part of the woke warriors party. Dumb people championing dumb issues.
    Confirming once for all time what a bunch of snow flakes the Greens are.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...KQD4H23ZAG7W4/

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Confirming once for all time what a bunch of snow flakes the Greens are.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...KQD4H23ZAG7W4/
    Sounds like Chris Trotter agrees.

https://www.interest.co.nz/public-po...-where-radical

Other than the name of the party it is hard to find a reason to vote for them. I guess they will appeal to young people, I imagine they would support getting the voting age down to 16.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Sounds like Chris Trotter agrees.

https://www.interest.co.nz/public-po...-where-radical

Other than the name of the party it is hard to find a reason to vote for them. I guess they will appeal to young people, I imagine they would support getting the voting age down to 16.
    Yeah, well the Greens themselves have a mental age of 5.
    Last edited by Getty; 10-04-2023 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Clarification

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Yeah, well the Greens themselves have a mental age of 5.
    In 1963, somebody dug up evidence that man was in the Hawkes Bay area 4500 years ago, and instantaneously ...
    A distant couson of someone here ?

likely smarter and long before Greens were invented
    Last edited by nztx; 11-04-2023 at 01:20 AM.