sharetrader
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    If no-one in the Green camp were awake to what was going on .. then what were they up to, to have missed it ?

"Oh look - my Green Darlings - All these fancy new rags just happened to fall off the rack at me as I was walking past .. probably cost a penny or two if I didn't happen to be walking by"

"Oh dear - My Green Darlings - I think I need a good Barrister .. Hang on a moment I think I still am one"
    Don't you love comments like this. It shows her true character.

In a statement, she said stress relating to her work had led her to "act in ways that are completely out of character. I am not trying to excuse my actions, but I do want to explain them".

I want to tell you, I did what I did, because.

It would have been better for her to say "I don't know why I did what I did, but I face up to the consequences as it was a crime I did. Sorry to those businesses and people affected by my poor judgement."

Another rotten thing to do and to blame it on mental health. My god we have all had bad mental health days, it doesn't give a green light for bad behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Don't you love comments like this. It shows her true character.

In a statement, she said stress relating to her work had led her to "act in ways that are completely out of character. I am not trying to excuse my actions, but I do want to explain them".

I want to tell you, I did what I did, because.

It would have been better for her to say "I don't know why I did what I did, but I face up to the consequences as it was a crime I did. Sorry to those businesses and people affected by my poor judgement."

Another rotten thing to do and to blame it on mental health. My god we have all had bad mental health days, it doesn't give a green light for bad behaviour.
    If it is really really mental health, all sympathies to her and let's hope she gets proper treatment and will become whole again in future.

Likewise, Kiri Allan who pleaded mental health for her problems.

Which of course begs the questions :

1. What TF were they doing in Parliament making decisions impacting on the welfare and well being of all NZers and representing their constituents when they were mentally unsound?

2. Where TF were their colleagues, mentors, leaders and overseers? Are they so blind and so oblivious to what was going on with their mental health cases that they could not see what was happening?

In both cases, they are not fit to be in Parliament.

FXXK them.

Same reason you're still posting here, I imagine ...

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    Same reason you're still posting here, I imagine ...
    Imagination of a deluded Labour loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    If it is really really mental health, all sympathies to her and let's hope she gets proper treatment and will become whole again in future.

1. What TF were they doing in Parliament making decisions impacting on the welfare and well being of all NZers and representing their constituents when they were mentally unsound?

2. Where TF were their colleagues, mentors, leaders and overseers? Are they so blind and so oblivious to what was going on with their mental health cases that they could not see what was happening?

FXXK them.
    Bloody good question. Its been a tough lesson to learn but this caliber of MP should not reside in government.

Guru

I mean, it is looking more and more like Golriz is just a thief.

No more mentally ill than anyone else who steals. Four charges now, but there will be a bunch of other things she has stolen that we will never know about.

If Golriz is mentally ill, then maybe we need to reopen all of the other cases of shoplifting so that we can wrap all of those thieves up with love and support!

We have to be a fair society

Or are you only a dirty thief if you are not high profile?

Advanced Member

FXXK them.
    None of these two politicians have mental health conditions. They are just going through a tough part in their life. There is not a poster who would say their life has been fine and dandy up till now and they never had to struggle to get what they wanted. Kiri Allen had a relationship breakdown...... Well Fxxk me who hasn't at least once their life and the other, stealing and blaming it on mental health issues is just plain fxxked, unless she has been diagnosed kleptomaniac and you would admit that.

Too many people blaming it on something it isn't to get sympathy for getting caught. As you mentioned where were their colleagues, mentors, leaders and overseers. These ladies are just plain lying. Mental health has become the new type of fashion.

I feel that these ladies caught don't actually have problems with their mental health they, have a problem of too much privilege.

Also for the record it is not just the ladies that suffer with issues, we all know Todd Mullar had it and he quit, he didn't go and steal, nor did he drive home intoxicated and abuse his power.

I had a Maori friend who is a social worker. He told me that loads of people are given options, but they don't take those options that are given to them and blame then they blame others for their problems and how they got to where they are. His words were "they stay in the story and don't get out and some can't get out". I mentioned to him that sounds like the race debate. He was silent after that.
    Last edited by Ggcc; 28-02-2024 at 12:32 PM.