sharetrader
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

And why is Chloe Swarbrick not leading a rally to protest against how the LGBT community in the Middle East, especially in Gaza, is being prosecuted and killed by their Muslim societies?

Hypocrisy of the highest order - Chloe is nothing but a sham and a fraud.

"From the river to the sea, Chloe is but a demented screaming banshee."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/shanee...CJI7V36OQGZ2E/

“Queer Palestinians are defying the old trope that queer people do not exist in Gaza with their fight not only to live but also to be remembered.”

Shame on Swarbrick. Shame.

Last edited by Balance; 31-12-2023 at 10:10 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And why is Chloe Swarbrick not leading a rally to protest against how the LGBT community in the Middle East, especially in Gaza, is being prosecuted and killed by their Muslim societies?

Hypocrisy of the highest order - Chloe is nothing but a sham and a fraud.

"From the river to the sea, Chloe is but a demented screaming banshee."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/shanee...CJI7V36OQGZ2E/

“Queer Palestinians are defying the old trope that queer people do not exist in Gaza with their fight not only to live but also to be remembered.”

Shame on Swarbrick. Shame.

IMHO , Queen MA$$OT !!

Permanent Newbie

I like what Chloe is saying in her opinion piece this morning.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/benefi...FFNMFOVKHSMAY/

Politically savvy as well as she does not mention that national super which costs more than all other benefits combined will not be affected by the changes. You have to kiss boomer ar*e if you want any chance of being elected.

"The river to the sea" side show puts her in a poor light in my view. She aligns with Iran, Hamas and a lot of Muslims calling for the eradication of Israel. Worrying about something we cannot change even though it is bad seems like a wasted effort. Too much hate for a solution over there I guess. Israel does not want a two state solution they appear to be on a slow quest to eradicate the Palestinians.
    NZers might be more sympathetic to the Palestinians if Maori were building Pa on their traditional lands and removing people by force, much like Israel has been doing to the Palestinians for ages.

Anyway the upshot of it all is that Chris Luxon is doing a great job running the country for the benefit of its owners increasing their dividend/share of the pie.

I imagine the trickle down will be a joy to behold for the masses.
    Last edited by Aaron; 22-02-2024 at 08:33 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I like what Chloe is saying in her opinion piece this morning.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/benefi...FFNMFOVKHSMAY/

Politically savvy as well as she does not mention that national super which costs more than all other benefits combined will not be affected by the changes. You have to kiss boomer ar*e if you want any chance of being elected.

"The river to the sea" side show puts her in a poor light in my view. She aligns with Iran, Hamas and a lot of Muslims calling for the eradication of Israel. Worrying about something we cannot change even though it is bad seems like a wasted effort. Too much hate for a solution over there I guess. Israel does not want a two state solution they appear to be on a slow quest to eradicate the Palestinians.
    NZers might be more sympathetic to the Palestinians if Maori were building Pa on their traditional lands and removing people by force, much like Israel has been doing to the Palestinians for ages.

Anyway the upshot of it all is that Chris Luxon is doing a great job running the country for the benefit of its owners increasing their dividend/share of the pie.

I imagine the trickle down will be a joy to behold for the masses.

The Greens support the 2 State solution, Chloe Swarbrick has never called for the eradication of Israel! And she abhors anti-semitism.

The chant 'From the river to the sea" means different things to different people in his highly charged situation.

For many who use the phrase, including some Jewish peace activists, it simply means to free Palestinians from the horrific oppression they live under.
    They want to be free like everybody else, & this hysteria over peace activists using the phrase, is a distraction being used by certain politicians and groups to silence opposition to demands for a ceasefire & recognition of a Palestinian state.
    It's another diversion tactic like the way any criticism of the current Israeli govt or support of Palestinians used to be labeled anti-semitic with all the weight that term used to carry.

On the other hand the current Israeli govt is definitely not just calling for but forcefully violently pursuing the eradication of the Palestinians from their land, which they don't even recognise exists.

Israel has killed almost 30,000 people, more than 100,000 wounded, thousands missing buried under rubble, by far mostly women & children, where is the humanity, the sense of moral equivalence ?
    What's happening now in southern Gaza is beyond belief.
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 22-02-2024 at 09:27 AM.

Hamas opened the gates to hell for the Palestinian people.

Blame them but you will never see the woke leftists like Swarbrick doing so - so end of story to her credibility.

“From the City to Ponsonby, our clothings will be free!” Golriz & Swarbrick!

Permanent Newbie

Its a shame these irrelevant side issues of other countries distract from the debate about Gods Own. Not that it matters, there is not a political will to change here as we are still pretty lucky comparatively

I guess, like Hamas you need to get shat on for a long time before you start butchering babies, hope it never happens in NZ. At least we don't have religion to make things worse as the lines being drawn in NZ appear to be financial between the haves and have nots, and that makes dehumanising the opposition that much harder.

Although Balance and others have been doing a good job on Labour (particularly Jacinda) and the Greens over the last few years on this site anyway. I imagine like me they might be a little less radical in real life.

Disclaimer: Other than Chloe, I think the greens come across as a bunch of nutbags, although they did have the balls to suggest a wealth tax. Capital gains tax sounds less like an envy tax though.
    Last edited by Aaron; 22-02-2024 at 10:51 AM.

Guru

Its a shame these irrelevant side issues of other countries distract from the debate about Gods Own. Not that it matters, there is not a political will to change here as we are still pretty lucky comparatively

I guess, like Hamas you need to get shat on for a long time before you start butchering babies, hope it never happens in NZ. At least we don't have religion to make things worse as the lines being drawn in NZ appear to be financial between the haves and have nots, and that makes dehumanising the opposition that much harder.

Although Balance and others have been doing a good job on Labour (particularly Jacinda) and the Greens over the last few years on this site anyway. I imagine like me they might be a little less radical in real life.

Disclaimer: Other than Chloe, I think the greens come across as a bunch of nutbags, although they did have the balls to suggest a wealth tax. Capital gains tax sounds less like an envy tax though.
    Terrible as it is to speak it out loud, we butcher around 40 babies here a day Aaron. Most of the Green MPs are in full support of that. And also in support of a regime that would kill their gay caucus members without blinking.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Terrible as it is to speak it out loud, we butcher around 40 babies here a day Aaron. Most of the Green MPs are in full support of that. And also in support of a regime that would kill their gay caucus members without blinking.
    Exactly - Gays are persecuted, beaten up, abused and murdered in Palestine & some Arab states (well documented) and we have the likes of Swarbrick championing the very authorities doing the persecution.

Sick in the head.

Permanent Newbie

I think the LGBT.... people are objecting to the persecution/oppression/bombing of Palestinians by Israel rather than the whole muslim religions objection to homosexuality. I think its nice that they care about people who would stone them to death given the chance, although it seems stupid/suicidal as well.

Christianity could not abide homosexuality or rock music that long ago. And if Jonu is arguing against abortion he might still not like homosexuals but I am hoping he has accepted Rock and Roll.

As far as 40 a day is that 7 days a week? or 14,600 a year. Butchering or mercy killing take your pick. Personally I don't like to get involved in that debate as I can see the pros and cons of both sides and I imagine it is not an easy choice for someone getting an abortion. Something to sweep under the carpet and pretend it doesn't happen.

Personally I have no memories up to the age of about 5yrs old so maybe in cases where the kids are really annoying we could extend the age of legal execution up to about 5yrs of age.

I was trying to debate the growing wealth divide in NZ which Chloe brings up in her opinion piece and is what really concerns me as I am falling on the wrong side of that divide due to my indolence (thanks Logen). Sadly plenty of less important(to me) but more entertaining debates to be had.
    Last edited by Aaron; 22-02-2024 at 12:23 PM.

Guru

I think the LGBT.... people are objecting to the persecution/oppression/bombing of Palestinians by Israel rather than the whole muslim religions objection to homosexuality. I think its nice that they care about people who would stone them to death given the chance, although it seems stupid/suicidal as well.

Christianity could not abide homosexuality or rock music that long ago. And if Jonu is arguing against abortion he might still not like homosexuals but I am hoping he has accepted Rock and Roll.

As far as 40 a day is that 7 days a week? or 14,600 a year. Butchering or mercy killing take your pick. Personally I don't like to get involved in that debate as I can see the pros and cons of both sides and I imagine it is not an easy choice for someone getting an abortion. Something to sweep under the carpet and pretend it doesn't happen.

Personally I have no memories up to the age of about 5yrs old so maybe in cases where the kids are really annoying we could extend the age of legal execution up to about 5yrs of age.

I was trying to debate the growing wealth divide in NZ which Chloe brings up in her opinion piece and is what really concerns me as I am falling on the wrong side of that divide due to my indolence (thanks Logen). Sadly plenty of less important(to me) but more entertaining debates to be had.
    And we wonder why there is no peace in the world. Just look the other way when it gets uncomfortable.