sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How is everyone going? Still a lot who haven't touched their $10,000 yet.

can I enter with crypto?

Well, we are four months into the competition and a third of the way through. Still heaps of participants who have yet to make a trade. Wondering whether they are just no longer interested, or have some "clever" strategy to jump in just before the competition ends.

Bit boring actually, but nice to be consistently towards the top rather than at the bottom. Not that it means anything at this stage.

How are the rest of you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Well, we are four months into the competition and a third of the way through. Still heaps of participants who have yet to make a trade. Wondering whether they are just no longer interested, or have some "clever" strategy to jump in just before the competition ends.

Bit boring actually, but nice to be consistently towards the top rather than at the bottom. Not that it means anything at this stage.

How are the rest of you doing?
    Getting smashed LOL think I'm like second bottom 72nd .. need my 3 Gold Copper plays to release some good Gold Production exploration numbers >> >> I do think GOLD will make a break higher before the comps out so not stressed ... might well be a great late comeback

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-quadriga-fund
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

It's quite interesting watching where people sit in the leaderboard. Some people have major fluctuations in position, while others consistently sit within the same range of maybe 5 or 6 positions. I've been moving back and forth between 3rd and 6th place for weeks now. Same bunch of people in the top 4 spots, but a big difference in balance between 1st place and the rest of the bunch. I'm fully committed now with no plans to see anything. Guessing I'll be way down the bottom by thee end of the game
    Last edited by justakiwi; 02-08-2021 at 10:22 PM.

LOL I gave up on my picks but one was CNB so now back in decent position ... going all guns blazing so have sold CNB + OBM and loaded up in POD low 30's .....

Now POD 40c much higher to come .. also holding MAG ...

here I come Gilberd (which I see doesn't hold any shares but 15k cash only LOL)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-01-2022 at 06:01 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu