Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
Is there anyway we could convince you to make the move sooner??? Then we wont get bored to death by your all too frequent posts about how much better the financial system is in Canada. Here is a thought for you..its irrelevant to 99% of us here because we have to live and transact our financial lives in New Zealand. So save yourself the angst and ignominy of having to live and suffer in New Zealand and us from the whingeing...please. Have a nice day now.
Whoa there dude! calm down. GTM 3442 was asking and I gave him a response. Canada could be any country and just because they seem to be doing more for the working class, why has NZ not followed in the same manner? After all NZ copied Canada's GST system. Perhaps you don't speak for the Labour Party despite how most people in NZ want a change (all those that voted for Labour) and are sick of only the rich get rich and the working class falling behind.

Why not bring some meaningful discussions to the thread, instead of saying "oh that guy just says the same thing to the problems we have in NZ... don't listen to him". I get that, and perhaps it's much easier to tell those to leave because "that's not how NZ works". Don't blame me, why do 20% of NZ ex-pats live abroad? Why does Australia have a difficult relationship with NZ because their immigration policies allow open migration between both countries? If people are looking for change in NZ, (as they voted for), you're not going to get it by telling those like myself to leave ASAP.