sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool LCD Latitude Consolidated

LCD really kicking some butt today up 24%. I am keen to see what is driving this all of a sudden?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    LCD really kicking some butt today up 24%. I am keen to see what is driving this all of a sudden?
    Just undervalued I think.

Low market cap for a nice asset hold.

Plus drilling result imminent.

Yeah was stoked to get back in 4.5c after dumping my RXL for a small loss last week ... I see LCD hit 7c today WTF !! .... the right ann. and LCD certainly has the LEGs to run HIGH grade Gold project , nearby mills to toll treat .. Gold finally trending north once again
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Talk about crazy trading range .... opens today 5.5c shoots to 6.9c now back to 5.8c ,,,, the joys of low volume depth trades
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Saw the spike again today to 6.9c, again I was wondering what the driver was. LCD has been interesting to watch over the last week in what has been a pretty ordinary time for the shares that I hold.

I really get the feeling that we might hit new highs next week if the markets are steady.

Saw the spike again today to 6.9c, again I was wondering what the driver was. LCD has been interesting to watch over the last week in what has been a pretty ordinary time for the shares that I hold.
    Yes I'm gutted I didn't buy more in the mid 4's as also think LCD has got the fuel to rip to new highs 8c+ on the right ann.

LCD are in a trading halt "pending an announcement in relation to a resource update".

LCD are in a trading halt "pending an announcement in relation to a resource update".
    very good ... can't wait should get it tomorrow

Let's hope for a very good announcement tomorrow, I could do with it.