sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes Paddie lets hope its the kind of ann that make you wishing you had put much more funds into it
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Murchison Gold Mineral Resource Grows 44% to 1.1Moz

Nice announcement, 10c plus?

In time 10c for sure large volume today will exit many stale holders ...usually takes a few days before the market fully values great anns
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I couldn't agree more. You timed your purchase well, only a week ago and lots of news coming in June and July to keep the momentum up.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    I couldn't agree more. You timed your purchase well, only a week ago and lots of news coming in June and July to keep the momentum up.
    Yes only wish I put more in >> I put more in CUE and its gone nowhere

LCD surging higher again today to new Highs ... 10c not that far away

Word is getting out, it is looking very strong. Hoping to pick up a few more tomorrow with some cash becoming available.

LCD now MEK has just hit 9c and seems to have some momentum, still hold a few but sold a portion a while ago to buy more MAY.