sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default POD -PODZILLA - PGM-Rh-Au-Cu-Ni Platinum Group metals + Copper

wish I started a thread on POD back when I first came across the company @ 7.3c ...late last year ...just hit another intraday high 65.5c ... its just been a beast of a share since mid 2020 lows 1.8c ... thats 3538% in under a year ....and I really think its got plenty to go ....One of its peers in the space CHN of course has discovered a very nice looking palladium resource which has seen their SP 18x bag from announcement ...

CHN market cap 2.63Bill. ..waiting on JORC resource (CHN has many other great projects and I don't think POD will surpass CHN Cap unless POD get major high grades at depth)

POD market cap 160mill -- 1.39Moz PGM3 53Kt Copper + Gold Rhodium Nickel

POD Exploration Target over the full strike length of 3.1 to 5.8 million ounces 3E
    PGM within 200m of surface (including 1.5 to 2.6 million ounces within
    100m of surface);

• The deepest depth of drilling to date that intersected the reef in mineralisation was at
    253m.

WA Govt funding going towards Two deep 750m diamond drill holes to test continuity of the reef and magmatic stratigraphy at depth..... (IMHO if we see similar or better grades at depth to back up upper target resource near surface then POD will blow past Billion cap)

latest presentation
    https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/POD/02370817.pdf

https://podiumminerals.com/

Not sure if many like me held CHN and missed out on pretty much all of it run to muti billion cap ..... not doing this again with POD I have remove all of my capital I had invested and now will let my 280k shares run .... my 2022 target $3-$4
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-05-2021 at 03:11 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

68c high hit today ..... as POD states in the latest presentation upside 3Moz-5.8Moz PGM3 + metals ... now if this surpasses what CHN puts out .. I see a HUGE rise in PODs value..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yes agree the potential is huge,if the palladium is found 750m deep in any good quantities look out there will be an explosion in the SP,my 2021 target would be $3-$4.I have a small top-up order in this am at 68c with fingers crossed.

yes just insane how POD was so undervalued when I came across POD sub 10c I just about fell off my chair as it's assets weren't being valued anywhere near the peers in the space ... palladium Rhodium are so rare and sort after demand completely outstrips any supply ...I'm sure POD have interested parties banging on the door trying to secure MOU contracts for key minerals once in production...

Yet another insanely good day thanks to POD ... up $84k AUD today very surreal at present portfolio blowing into seven figures>> to think just over year ago it was sub 200k !!!

percy

Great run.
    Enjoy the ride.

Yeah happen so quick last couple months now trying make a plan to where to put some of these profits .... pay off business debts or buy more assets and keep the debt why rates are so low ????

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yet another insanely good day thanks to POD ... up $84k AUD today very surreal at present portfolio blowing into seven figures>> to think just over year ago it was sub 200k !!!
    Awesome work .

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Wow awesome return! Well done.

Yes well done, what a legendary ride!!!