sharetrader
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks guys ...giving some back today ... hopefully just a healthy breather ....could be worse and have Crypto only
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Thanks for the tip a few weeks back on POD JB, I had a look into them and grabbed a few but lost my nerve and bailed as I didn't think the sudden rise was sustainable in the short term. Might jump in again....

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Thanks for the tip a few weeks back on POD JB, I had a look into them and grabbed a few but lost my nerve and bailed as I didn't think the sudden rise was sustainable in the short term. Might jump in again....
    Yes some profit taking + stop-losses has seen a pretty big sell-off ... I was worried this was about to happen and actually had 30k shares up @ 83c .... time I came back to the screen the SP was in the low 70's .. so cancelled the order ...

90% of the time its a healthy correction thats needed before breaking new highs ,,,,POD has had one hell of spike higher .. though it was going make it to $1 but that might well be next month >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yeah it probably needed to consolidate a bit, I definitely think you picked a winner though. I moved profits into LRS, jorc soon hopefully a good result.

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Yeah it probably needed to consolidate a bit, I definitely think you picked a winner though. I moved profits into LRS, jorc soon hopefully a good result.
    Yes Got a ton of the LRSOC ... they are one of the best share options going long dated well in the money >>

Yes I to picked up some LRS last week,but JBmurc have you looked at Cyprium metals,I bought some in march and am up over 50%

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Yes I to picked up some LRS last week,but JBmurc have you looked at Cyprium metals,I bought some in march and am up over 50%
    no whats their ticker?

Banned

CYM, very confusing chart...

Good results again released last night
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann.../?source=email

Also joint funding from state govt,this resource could just get bigger and bigger.They are looking at the possibility of a parallel reef

Guess there won't be to many sellers out there today!

More assays

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/POD/02378120.pdf

JORC Resource upgrades to come in JUNE ... $1 should be crossed soon enough IMHO