sharetrader
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default I'm BUYING MORE 330k holding ... this could be BIllion Cap id they hit high grades

DIAMOND DRILLING CONFIRMS
    CONTINUITY OF PARKS REEF AT DEPTH
    Key Highlights
    • Lithological logging of the two completed Stage 8 deep diamond drill holes, with initial core
    observations indicating both holes intersected sulphide bearing stratigraphy of the layered
    intrusion, including the down dip continuation of the PGM Parks Reef at a depth of approximately
    500m.
    • Visual analysis of the two holes suggests the geology of the interpreted reef zone is consistent
    with Parks Reef near surface geology, providing further confidence of mineralisation continuing
    to significant depth.
    • Appointment of Resolve Mining Solutions to commence mining analysis work ahead of a scoping
    study on Parks Reef, with work to commence in the second week of January.
    • Strengthening of the executive team continues with Chief Executive Officer Sam Rodda
    commencing from 1 January 2022 and the appointment of General Manager – Projects, Jason
    Whittle, to commence 13th of January 2022
    • The Deed of Alignment of Mining Leases with EV Metals Pty Ltd (“EV Metals”)1
    lapsed on the
    31st of December 2021, with the Company continuing to work with EV Metals to discuss a further
    extension of the agreement.
    Chief Executive Officer, Sam Rodda, comments “This is a very exciting outcome for Podium, with the
    Stage 8 drilling so far confirming continuity of Parks Reef at depth and that it remains steeply dipping.
    This drill programme has provided further confidence that we have yet to find the limits of the orebody
    at depth. We intend to pursue an aggressive exploration strategy aimed at growing our resource
    base and also testing our orebody for rhodium and iridium to include the full 5E PGM2
    suite of
    minerals in future resource estimate updates
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Thanks JB. I have a few POD, added some more yesterday after this ann, market liked it, up 16% on good volume. Looks positive to me, planning to get more under 40c today while its still cheap. Its been up around 80c last year looks good imo.

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Thanks JB. I have a few POD, added some more yesterday after this ann, market liked it, up 16% on good volume. Looks positive to me, planning to get more under 40c today while its still cheap. Its been up around 80c last year looks good imo.
    Just think out big the PGM5 Au.Cu,Ni resource will be down 500m and still open at depth .... could well run to 1km etc ....then put in the likely upside we will see 3Moz PGM3 + Au +Cu +Ni to just 100m from surface .. so if like 90% of resources that gain grades deeper they plunge ..just how BIG is this Parks Reef ???? 7Moz 15Moz + 300-500,000 Ton of Copper etc

https://www.theassay.com/news/podium...reef-at-depth/

https://www.businessnews.com.au/arti...resh-PGE-in-WA
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Update due anyday >> SP been very flat of late due to wake the market up again on deeper drill assays

https://twitter.com/PodiumMinerals/s...15079870042116

Great interview with new CEO -Sam Rodda

WOW Stage 10 drilling targeting another 2.7 to 3.8Moz PGM3 .

This is in addition to the current 2.8 Moz MRE. Excl. 2-300k Oz Rhodium and Iridium. This is 5-6 Moz 3E PGM inferred to 200m.

Just proved increasing grade at 500 metres RL.

Reef doesn't just magically stop at 500m

Just how big is parks reef resource 10Moz PGM5 certainly looks on the table with enough drilling

Yes I did see over on HC that the resource is now worth $9 billion,but if their maths is like mine (usually lose or gain a zero) that could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Yes I did see over on HC that the resource is now worth $9 billion,but if their maths is like mine (usually lose or gain a zero) that could be wrong.
    LOL yes - Sam Rodda new MD of POD has big plans to see POD the next Major PGM producer .. peer company CHN shows just how undervalued POD is ...

https://themarketherald.com.au/podiu...dy-2022-04-20/
    Last edited by JBmurc; 21-04-2022 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    LOL yes - Sam Rodda new MD of POD has big plans to see POD the next Major PGM producer .. peer company CHN shows just how undervalued POD is ...

https://themarketherald.com.au/podiu...dy-2022-04-20/
    Hi JB
    Any reason POD keeps getting sold down? I was holding early 2021 but my stoploss kicked me out just before it ran hard up to 0.80c or so (lessons learned), so I stopped watching.
    It looks really cheap now and correct me if I'm wrong, I think they just done a capital raise a couple of months ago so they have some cash. Why so cheap? Any thoughts?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Hi JB
    Any reason POD keeps getting sold down? I was holding early 2021 but my stoploss kicked me out just before it ran hard up to 0.80c or so (lessons learned), so I stopped watching.
    It looks really cheap now and correct me if I'm wrong, I think they just done a capital raise a couple of months ago so they have some cash. Why so cheap? Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    Retail not interested at all these days I sold out of my last shares months ago ... so much more work to be done till we have DFS any idea on how much CAPEX would be needed for a plant and all admin/enviro/licensing .. PODs day will come ...just going need PGM prices to stop dropping will help along with some DFS profit numbers ROI ...Exploration Discovery hype only lasts so long ..also the PGM space has had a few new comers IPO's also in the PGM space with lower Market caps