sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Retail not interested at all these days I sold out of my last shares months ago ... so much more work to be done till we have DFS any idea on how much CAPEX would be needed for a plant and all admin/enviro/licensing .. PODs day will come ...just going need PGM prices to stop dropping will help along with some DFS profit numbers ROI ...Exploration Discovery hype only lasts so long ..also the PGM space has had a few new comers IPO's also in the PGM space with lower Market caps
    That's a shame, Yes there are some pretty quick ups and downs with these spec explorer type stocks, timing is everything, high risk high reward, very addictive once you get a couple right, I tend to follow fairly close with a stoploss until I have a bit of profit to give it some more room which caused me to miss the big run on this one, never mind gained a couple of pips, I hope you left with some profit.
    It might be one just to keep in the watchlist for future perhaps, its pretty cheap now. I thought that there may have been a particular reason for the retrace in share price but just seems more of a lack of interest at the moment while work continues in the background.

Ann out today >>> "PARKS REEF"could well hold 40MOz+ PGM5

PARKS REEF VERTICAL DEPTH POTENTIAL EXTENDS >2 KM
    Podium Minerals Limited (ASX: POD, ‘Podium’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to provide an update on the interpretation
    of historic magnetic survey data relating to its Parks Reef Platinum Group Metals1
    (PGM) Project in Western Australia.
    HIGHLIGHTS
    • Analysis of drill intersections at Parks Reef to date has confirmed that the PGM reef is located directly below the
    contact between the mafic and the ultramafic rock units.
    • Podium engaged Mira Geoscience (Mira) to conduct a modelled interpretation of historic aeromagnetic data. The
    work has concluded that the mafic/ultramafic contact likely extends to at least 2km vertically below the surface.
    This re-interpretation of aeromagnetic data, using improvements in modelling technology, supports the potential
    for the PGM reef extension to at least 2km below surface at Parks Reef. This is consistent with the
    observations from the diamond holes drilled2
    that intersected the PGM reef at 500m metres below surface.
    • This information will inform future drill programs aimed at growing the existing resource of 6.0 Moz3 5E PGMs
    plus base metals Nickel (Ni), Copper (Cu) and Cobalt (Co). To date the Resource has only been modelled to
    250m below surface.
    Managing Director and CEO - Sam Rodda commented:
    “This new interpretation of our existing aeromagnetic data highlights the significant potential depth extension of our
    resource at Parks Reef. The interpretation is consistent with the 3 deeper holes2
    , which we drilled last year, that intersected
    the PGM reef at 500m below surface. These observations from the Mira work highlights the potential for the reef to extend
    vertically to significant depths, well below the 250m depth to which our existing ore resource has been modelled.
    This information will allow us to target further drilling programs aimed at Resource growth and will also allow us to consider
    how we structure the future development of our project. Our current thinking is a modular-style development project with
    the possibility of ramping up to multiple projects across the 15km strike length of the Parks Reef resource. The Rustenburg
    section of the South African PGM bushveld highlights how these large reef extensions can host multiple operations for a
    number of decades and anchor our industry.
    Whilst PGM metal prices have retreated recently, Podium remains bullish on the outlook for PGMs due to the continuing
    supply challenges in South Africa and Russia as well as stability and growth potential in the demand side supported by
    improved auto-catalyst demand and the growth of PGM based electrolysers in the production and use of Hydrogen.”
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Once again HOLDING a decent-sized chunk of POD with the plan to add..to think POD is worth under 10 million at present 6MOz +++ PGM platinum rich resource .

worth a read

My calculations imply that the platinum quantum of the AGI in
    Western Europe and the UK have entered a critical red zone.

Support can only come from the USA’s AGI, at a price; or from an increase in
    primary mine supply, which is in decline;

or from a significant increase
    in recycling, which is unlikely. These trends I therefore expect to ignite
    the price of Platinum within the next few months.

https://www.indigopreciousmetals.com...91&token=54092

https://www.indigopreciousmetals.com...91&token=54092
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

bit of a breakout today up over 4c at the mo anyone have any clues as to what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    bit of a breakout today up over 4c at the mo anyone have any clues as to what is going on?
    Something is certainly going on ....

Largest volume day since the 2020 when the SP moved from sub 10c to 80c ..

maybe a T/O offer coming or cornerstone investor

I'd be surprised if its just a speccy retail/soph buyer loading up in one day whats the hurry ???