sharetrader
Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: DGL - DGL Group

Quote Originally Posted by newbieinvestor View Post
    No worries!...my pleasure that I chanced on that link which is quite impressive.. Simon was much more formal in this Annual presentation interview and it remains to be seen the impact of all the new acquisitions..
    Sorry newbieinvestor, kudos to you for the link!

Investor

Seems as though punters on NZX are happy to pay 2.65 while on ASX its at AU 2.46 or NZ 2.56. Better bargain on ASX.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Seems as though punters on NZX are happy to pay 2.65 while on ASX its at AU 2.46 or NZ 2.56. Better bargain on ASX.
    Very low volumes on NZX = 6K atm. Think there is more institutional action\ selling occurring on ASX = 455K atm, but yes usually always better bargain on ASX...
    Last edited by newbieinvestor; 03-12-2021 at 03:24 PM.

(ASX: DGL) Buy Hold Sell: 3 of 2021's hottest IPOs: https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wire...ook-forward-to

Disclaimer: Please do your own research before investing.This is for informational purposes only.
    Last edited by newbieinvestor; 04-12-2021 at 07:21 PM.

The more research I do the worse the outcome.😂

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    The more research I do the worse the outcome.😂

Something interesting I came across today which sort of resonated...

Delink analysis from decision-making. Because you have spent a hundred hours on something, you don’t need to act. Keep doing your work of identifying good investment opportunities, but if the prices are not right, and there is no margin of safety, don’t act. Least of it, don’t act just because you have done the hard work. Stocks do not bother about your hard work. But when the time is right – and you are ready with your idea and capital – act.

Investor

Something interesting I came across today which sort of resonated...

Delink analysis from decision-making. Because you have spent a hundred hours on something, you don’t need to act. Keep doing your work of identifying good investment opportunities, but if the prices are not right, and there is no margin of safety, don’t act. Least of it, don’t act just because you have done the hard work. Stocks do not bother about your hard work. But when the time is right – and you are ready with your idea and capital – act.
    I've acted and dipped my toes into this one. Interesting business and like the CEO's approach, Aussies seem more hungry to get into this one, going by volumes on ASX.

I've acted and dipped my toes into this one. Interesting business and like the CEO's approach, Aussies seem more hungry to get into this one, going by volumes on ASX.

Yeah seems more Aussie small cap and midcap funds interested in this stock generating more volumes on ASX...

• Bell Potter have maintained their BUY rating on chemical manufacturing company DGL Group (ASX: DGL) and have decreased their price target from $3.05 to $3, after the company held its AGM. DGL last closed at $2.40, implying 25% share price growth in a year.

I am also invested, however I think till Feb the share price would be soft...

Investor

I am also invested, however I think till Feb the share price would be soft...
    I'm in for long haul, might top up if price gets down to silly levels.

Yeah seems more Aussie small cap and midcap funds interested in this stock generating more volumes on ASX...

• Bell Potter have maintained their BUY rating on chemical manufacturing company DGL Group (ASX: DGL) and have decreased their price target from $3.05 to $3, after the company held its AGM. DGL last closed at $2.40, implying 25% share price growth in a year.

As mentioned Aussies seem to like them very much as evidenced by volume pattern on ASX.