sharetrader
Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: DGL - DGL Group

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Our Simon buying more,and on market at that..
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4
    I am very impressed by Simon’s conviction!! Imagine if the management team at My Barf Bag did that in the same quantum

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    I am very impressed by Simon’s conviction!! Imagine if the management team at My Barf Bag did that in the same quantum
    The book by Keith Davies,"Ready ,Fire ,Aim " the story of Mainfreight,comes to mind when I think of Simon Henry.
    No matter how big the hurdles, the higher and faster he jumps.
    OK I have no idea what the PE ratio will be on the next result.but shareholders are going to have an exciting fun wealth building ride .
    Some times I think conviction beats neat tidy ratios.[well I hope so]..lol.
    Last edited by percy; 22-12-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Yep I agree. Haven’t jumped in yet, but seriously thinking about it. Nice to see some aggression and a man that knows what he wants!

Investor

Could be the stock to watch for 2022...

Investor

Big volume close on ASX y’day at AU 3.15, which is NZ 3.35.

Investor

Stunning set of numbers for HY. Be interesting to see guidance for FY later in the month. As stated before, could be the stock of 2022.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Stunning set of numbers for HY. Be interesting to see guidance for FY later in the month. As stated before, could be the stock of 2022.
    Yes DGC/DGL is looking really good for 2022 [and beyond].

DFABPCLMB

An impressive result and forecast for FY22. Prospectus NPAT was $10.4m - they are now heading for $24m NPAT by my estimate (incl. the $3m acquisition costs, normalised would be closer to $26m). This gives forecast EPS of around 8.8c / share, which into a SP of A$3 is a PE ratio of 34 - notwithstanding there may be more acquisitions etc and/or one-off IFRS impacts that will see the actual result vary. A nice growth story.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    An impressive result and forecast for FY22. Prospectus NPAT was $10.4m - they are now heading for $24m NPAT by my estimate (incl. the $3m acquisition costs, normalised would be closer to $26m). This gives forecast EPS of around 8.8c / share, which into a SP of A$3 is a PE ratio of 34 - notwithstanding there may be more acquisitions etc and/or one-off IFRS impacts that will see the actual result vary. A nice growth story.
    Would be great if they could reference growth rates on a proforma basis - to isolate underlying growth.

Great company but a pe of 34 too rich for me

Investor

As usual, most activity is driven out of ASX with volume 701k so far compared to paltry 27k on NZX. Should transfer my holdings to ASX for future trade liquidity.