sharetrader
Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: DGL - DGL Group

Well doing a decent IPO and share performance compared with my food bag so not a complete idiot. Must say not like him…for so many years he kept a very low profile…

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Well doing a decent IPO and share performance compared with my food bag so not a complete idiot. Must say not like him…for so many years he kept a very low profile…
    yes indeed share done well .....hope it doesn't all turn to custard and the share price collapses ...and these idiotic comments come back to haunt him
    Last edited by winner69; 04-05-2022 at 05:18 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    yes indeed share down well .....hope it doesn't all turn to custard and the share price collapses ...and these idiotic comments come back to haunt him
    I think they will. There are a heap of female fund managers etc in the industry these days and ethically they will stare clear of this guy, and anything he has to do with . I wouldn't be surprised if the new head of the FMA puts him on her mat too. Not smart.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I think they will. There are a heap of female fund managers etc in the industry these days and ethically they will stare clear of this guy, and anything he has to do with . I wouldn't be surprised if the new head of the FMA puts him on her mat too. Not smart.
    As a shareholder in DGC I love him.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...AGZXX45MSRMSE/Cecilia Robinson: Appalling Nadia Lim 'Eurasian fluff' claim - why things are not all right for women in business
    I think he should withdraw and apologise faster than the speaker back tracked today …..
    Last edited by stoploss; 04-05-2022 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    As a shareholder in DGC I love him.
    Seems the man you love is a bit dodgy

From that Herald article -

The NBR wrote an article in May 2021 about Henry's alleged incessant communication with a female intern, who had asked him to stop. He subsequently called her "unwell" and a "nutter", when called out on it publicly. If this is the type of conduct he seemingly condones in public, one could only guess what happens behind closed doors.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems the man you love is a bit dodgy

From that Herald article -

The NBR wrote an article in May 2021 about Henry's alleged incessant communication with a female intern, who had asked him to stop. He subsequently called her "unwell" and a "nutter", when called out on it publicly. If this is the type of conduct he seemingly condones in public, one could only guess what happens behind closed doors.
    I think we see a lot of "unwell" and "nutters" in society.
    Perhaps more than our fair share here.?

Banned

I do find it interesting that despite not mentioning gender when allegedly remarking 'the uglier the board the more successful the share price', the writer framed it as if only the woman on the board would be offended by the comment. Not very CEO like behaviour from this joker though, could be messy if any hidden misconduct claims come out of the fog.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...bout-nadia-lim
    Last edited by Monarch; 04-05-2022 at 07:56 PM.

Totally agree Lola, all it needs is a Eurasian/nonEurasian female/male fund manager to take umbrage to his on-the-record remarks (does not reflect the values of our fund), and share price will come under real pressure. Been on my watch list, could become a good buying opportunity IMO. Unbelievable stuff.

A real Wimp is Simon
    Last edited by winner69; 04-05-2022 at 08:10 PM.