sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IMO

Default CHN Advancing the world class Julimar PGE-Ni-Cu-Co-Au discovery

A friend is up re 5000% since the Julmar discovery! I missed it. Any other punks get lucky? Latest presentation below. .

Download Document 5.15MB
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 19-05-2021 at 10:30 PM.

Default Chn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    A friend is up re 5000% since the Julmar discovery! I missed it. Any other punks get lucky? Latest presentation below. .

Download Document 5.15MB
    I stated on Hotcopper Forum CHN was going discovery something special ..I prob did on here as well .. as I always believed CHN had brilliant projects and great mgmt
    purchased my first shares 12.5c JAN19 .... took profits 7-9 months later JUL-SEPT .... but I see I purchased again later SEPT20 some 183,900

Now why I sold reaping in $36k AUD..... I recall CHN was only starting to drill again in a couple months with results out early 2020 ... so seen better opts elsewhere as I didn't see any upside till the new year ... planning to buy up large JAN-FEB .... but I was really busy at SEA spending 20+ days away per month ZERO internet ...and just let my plan slide ..

. place had holiday in Fiji MARCH20 .... COVID Madness crashing market ... was not really thinking clearly and CHN dropped a brilliant results ... Should have paid up

... I remember having cash in my call account and coming close to buying in the 60c range APRIL20 ... should've could've ...oh well you can't get them all right >> and when you look at the volume of trade on that first GREAT drill result some 34mill shares were traded ... so I'm sure many ex.holders would have been kicking themselves weeks /months later

Personally at this point in time I think there is better companies than CHN percent growth wise in the space like POD .. but pure Blue chip safe CHN looks great

disc-I hold POD
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Consider some of the near plays as well. PUR DEV CPN.

Why is this tread not talked about more often. The whole Julimar region is going off CHN hitting new ATH. Will soon be $10 dollars plus and I am predicting $20 by end of Year.

This as Alex Dorsh MD of CHN has said is once in a 20year type discovery. The platinum group elements are extremely valuable and rare but also PGE systems are reoccurring and spread out over massive areas. So while it is CHN that has had the first major discover the others are likely to hit as well. CVV's recent drill results showing wide zones of CU.

This area is approx 1 and a bit hours from Perth.

Holding PUR, DEV, CPN and of course CHN.
    I have been considering buying into LTR - This is another one of Tim Goyder's. This one had Lithium and company is now looking to demerge and create a new entity.

Just on company websites read the announcements guys and girls.

I wouldn't wait to long as CHN is up over 5000% since a year ago and it is looking like it will enter the ASX 200 which will mean bigger funds have to buy.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Alpha; 04-06-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Yes CHN a safer PGM play but personal think most of the growth is priced in at 3billion cap at present of course the SP could go another 20-50% etc over the next 12m ... but very unlikely this will muti-bag like others

like POD for one that has a JORC PGM resource in place with planned exploration upside JORC update any-day now with a near term 5MOz+ PGM3 target and further upside from depth + parallel reef potential
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yes CHN a safer PGM play but personal think most of the growth is priced in at 3billion cap at present of course the SP could go another 20-50% etc over the next 12m ... but very unlikely this will muti-bag like others

like POD for one that has a JORC PGM resource in place with planned exploration upside JORC update any-day now with a near term 5MOz+ PGM3 target and further upside from depth + parallel reef potential

Cap 140mill

Don't hold any CHN or others in julimar apart from ENX

Picked up a few CHN shares $1.91 .. hit $10 NOV21 ...oversold IMHO ... Resources haven't been great place to be outside few Lithium plays this year ..but think the resource BULL is coming back during 2024 ..

$$130mill in cash at bank...( raised at much higher levels)

worth a watch(from 11min) ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdGtJtmpDjI

plan to get to 50,000 shares sub $2... target sell $4-$5 later 2024
    Last edited by JBmurc; 06-11-2023 at 06:30 PM.

Australian Nickel Conference | Chalice Mining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIOPZoCi1M

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Picked up a few CHN shares $1.91 .. hit $10 NOV21 ...oversold IMHO ... Resources haven't been great place to be outside few Lithium plays this year ..but think the resource BULL is coming back during 2024 ..

$$130mill in cash at bank...( raised at much higher levels)

worth a watch(from 11min) ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdGtJtmpDjI

plan to get to 50,000 shares sub $2... target sell $4-$5 later 2024

might take a fair bit of bicycle pump action to get back over 7 dollar mark again - JB ?