sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    might take a fair bit of bicycle pump action to get back over 7 dollar mark again - JB ?
    My mid-term late 2024/25 target $3.72 will give a tidy $72k profit .. but could well see a T/O offer from one of the Majors RIO/BHP sooner etc

Gonneville deposit emerge as the largest nickel sulphide discovery globally in two decades ..The lower the stock price, the more attractive it appears to predators.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    My mid-term late 2024/25 target $3.72 will give a tidy $72k profit .. but could well see a T/O offer from one of the Majors RIO/BHP sooner etc

Gonneville deposit emerge as the largest nickel sulphide discovery globally in two decades ..The lower the stock price, the more attractive it appears to predators.

yes .. good points

watched the video Stocks Downunder video and then the presentation at the conference. Quite persuasive.

This stock continues to get punished. Is there more to it than time to production and their estimates on ore prices. Over 6 months gone from $7.5 to $1.5, there has to be something more sinister causing this?

Quote Originally Posted by NADZAB View Post
    This stock continues to get punished. Is there more to it than time to production and their estimates on ore prices. Over 6 months gone from $7.5 to $1.5, there has to be something more sinister causing this?
    50% of CHN resource base is Palladium ...go look at the PGM charts ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Palladium up CHN up along with all many metals .... wish I purchased more $1.54 ...great buying sub $2 IMHO

Yes, I think $1.50's will be the low area and will bounce from here predators must be circling ..who's going strike first .. could we see action once AZS fight is over ...

just think CHN sits at EV $460mill..

“This is the best PGE orebody I have ever encountered. It is the best I have ever seen anywhere in the world,”
    Kieth Goode

AGM dropped price again. Didn’t appear to be anything new, just reaffirming the current situation?
    Or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by NADZAB View Post
    AGM dropped price again. Didn’t appear to be anything new, just reaffirming the current situation?
    Or did I miss something?
    All my shares got hit even my SHORT of the Nasdaq was down ... the ASX market stinks bad at the moment ... bring on 2024 ...2023 has been a horror-show for most smaller resource stocks

Significant results, all outside of the project’s current resource, include:

An 8.0m intercept at 5.83 grams per tonne (g/t) 3E (platinum, palladium and gold), 0.15 per cent nickel (Ni), 1.12 per cent copper (Cu), 0.01 per cent cobalt (Co) from a depth of 543m
    A 14.0m intercept at 5.72g/t 3E, 0.19 per cent Ni, 0.36 per cent Cu, 0.02 per cent Co from a depth of 1096m
    A 16.0m intercept at 6.17g/t 3E, 0.21 per cent Ni, 0.15 per cent Cu, 0.02 per cent Co from a depth of 478m.

https://www.australianresourcesandin...keeps-growing/