sharetrader
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    85% gain on todays first listing day.
    Wow.Ok who were the smart ones who bought? Must be some.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Wow.Ok who were the smart ones who bought? Must be some.
    I sure did, reminds me of pushpay when it first listed, took me a year before I caught on what a innovative company it was. Now I wasn't going to let this happen to me twice!!!

Also reminds me of Paysauce. But this horse seems to have been equipped the almighty blockchain so who knows.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Also reminds me of Paysauce. But this horse seems to have been equipped the almighty blockchain so who knows.
    I saw Paysauces numbers from the start and they never stacked up, their numbers still don't, never got the hype out of that company but just my opinion anyway. Trade Window is another breed where the numbers could looks pretty amazing after 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Any exporters etc here that are using trade window? Love to hear your experience with trade window.

It sounds like a super efficient , speedy timesaving way of moving your stuff through the global supply train redtape jungle using blockchain. Huge scalability potential here. A bit like Xero in its early days with years of losses

Investor Presentation
    I use them, and also worked with the service providers they have since taken over. They are every bit as efficient as they say they are, to the point we didn't need to replace a staff member who left our team due to the streamlined automated processes TW provided. Financials don't look too flash but I have seen the growth to date and if they can continue that trend it looks quite intriguing. I wouldn't have thought their MOAT was very strong though, and companies like Wisetech on the ASX already have such a stranglehold on the global cargo software market. Watching with interest..

Back to the start. Anyone wants to jump in?

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus2000 View Post
    Back to the start. Anyone wants to jump in?
    I am in with a small amount. International trade documentation is more complex than ever right now and businesses are always looking for ways to make it easier and faster. They provide that service and more.

IMO

Thanks p &p,appreciate your sharing first hand and that low moat and competitors are risks especially at this valuation.Wisetech a it beast. Be int in any strong points of diff TW have.Am watching for a small poss initial entry.

Bit quiet in here considering that TWL was the biggest gainer the past 2 days. Not popular with the STers perhaps?

I bought in at the start and am very happily holding, would have been in for a much lower price if ASB Securities had got their bums into gear rather than messing me about but still happy with the price I paid overall. I do think they have some careful decisions to make about competitors (Wisetech as previously mentioned) but also some of the innovators in the crypto space. I see this one as being a moderate risk with large potential upside so happy holder.