sharetrader
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Should well get an update today going from last couple of Tuesday exploration updates ... which have been very positive.... if the same again today surely we will blow past 3c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Looking good for an Oil discovery in the upper zone ... now what lies deeper .. good BUYing here IMHO
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Can't believe this hasn't taken off. I hope it doesn't mean something sinister but then maybe the well is in Cuba.

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    Can't believe this hasn't taken off. I hope it doesn't mean something sinister but then maybe the well is in Cuba.
    I just think the market sentiment for the sector is woeful...isn’t giving much weight to the buying pressure .. another holding TEG has a negative EV ... just shipped 108000bbls oil 78% interest .... 10mill in revenue.. 2p reserve sees least 7 more shipments ...hearing talk around major offshore Farm-in ... SP weak ... but I just keep buying ...

MAY Ann’s so very positive... great hold as Oil has got legs to move much higher

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I just think the market sentiment for the sector is woeful...isn’t giving much weight to the buying pressure .. another holding TEG has a negative EV ... just shipped 108000bbls oil 78% interest .... 10mill in revenue.. 2p reserve sees least 7 more shipments ...hearing talk around major offshore Farm-in ... SP weak ... but I just keep buying ...

MAY Ann’s so very positive... great hold as Oil has got legs to move much higher
    Good points JB .. sentiment for the O&G sector seems fairly awful as you point out

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Good points JB .. sentiment for the O&G sector seems fairly awful as you point out
    Yes there is always MICRO and MACRO factors at play ...so many blame companies for their SP not catching a BID while forgetting to look across the whole MACRO issues

Demand for O&G will only increase from here as the world moves on from COVID with far more HUMANs that pre COVID .... today another 154,400 humans added to the planet..
    So much easy money floating about ... so many constraints on freight ...when it all gets flowing again personal I think Oil will surge north of $100bbl USD during 2022 ...

Bloomberg says that big oil majors are not investing it into future production.

Here’s a snippet…
    ‘Chevron is perhaps the best example of a company turning away from the punch bowl.
    ‘The California-based oil giant generated the most free cash flow in its 142-year history during the third quarter but intends to keep capital spending 20 per cent below pre-Covid levels next year while increasing share buybacks.
    ‘Its 2022 capital budget will come in at the low end of its $US15 billion to $US17 billion range, according to chief financial officer Pierre Breber, some 60 per cent below 2014 levels.’...

And present Big Oil's free cash flow combined are seen higher than during $100 crude in 2014 some 30 billion USD !!!!

Nice to see the options jump past 0.8....been in here since October last year with an average of 1 cents...taken longer to get going but hopefully we won't need to look bk. Anyone in PCL? I got the 4 oilers at the moment... Nwe, pcl, may and one I can't mention ;-)

MAY going off this morning, heads just hit 3.3c. Next week should be good for MAY with further results due.
    Last edited by Paddie; 03-02-2022 at 11:53 AM.

Sold some options at 1.5 to pay for my AUH....investing with debt...not recommended.

That should read 1.3