sharetrader
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Up 10%, then back down to hold it's own today

Can't be too bad given what others have seen in way of a trimming
    Yeah like LRS really good sign strong buying ..must be update coming soon
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

The Loose hands are likely providing a good top up opportunity in near future for those with a bit of patience IMO

Let's see what their games produce on the SP
    Last edited by nztx; 12-05-2022 at 07:41 PM.

The Loose hands are likely providing a good top up opportunity in near future for those with a bit of patience IMO

Let's see what their games produce on the SP
    Yes I keep thinking back to MAR20 when I seen my portfolio half in value in weeks from COVID SELL-OFF to months later have my BIggest every gains ... feeling it will go the same way for the likes of MAY ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes I keep thinking back to MAR20 when I seen my portfolio half in value in weeks from COVID SELL-OFF to months later have my BIggest every gains ... feeling it will go the same way for the likes of MAY ...

Something similar here too, the next 6 months after the dip showing large gains

MAY have further release today on Zapato and being quite a communicative stock
    the progress reports may well point to better reflection of true value ahead

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Zapato-1 Exploration well on track to spud end of May
    Last edited by nztx; 13-05-2022 at 07:06 PM.

Are you still keen on this one JB and nztx?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Yep still in here - I'm with JB .. wouldn't surprise if better things as 2022 goes on &
    the Market gets over it's nervousness .. recently bought some more to top up too

Can't see too much adverse in recent releases - possible reasonable upside
    as market recognises real value as it unfolds IMO

Let's face it AVZ is out of play while a few games of tiddlywinks get played in DRC
    while it remains suspended, but really dont see many issues with this one

Possibly investors looking at other good potential companies out there now, who knows
    Last edited by nztx; 23-05-2022 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Yep purchased more recently >> OIL Price well supported with so many potential factors that could see it much higher >>

https://themarketherald.com.au/melba...-1-2022-05-23/

Default Marti to come ....500mmbbl++ likely recoverable IMHO

Alameda-1: Independent Resources Assessment (Alameda Reservoir)
    Highlights
    • Independent reserves and resources expert McDaniel & Associates has made the
    following assessment of the second of three oil reservoirs encountered by the
    Alameda-1 exploration well in the Block 9 Production Sharing Contract (Block 9 PSC)
    area, onshore Cuba:
    − 2.3 billion barrels of oil in place
    − 148 million barrels of Prospective Resource1,2
    − 56% chance of discovery6
    • The first two reservoirs (out of the three encountered by the Alameda-1 exploration
    well) have now been independently assessed to contain a combined:
    − 4.8 billion barrels of oil in place
    − 267 million barrels of Prospective Resource1,2

Yep still in here - I'm with JB .. wouldn't surprise if better things as 2022 goes on &
    the Market gets over it's nervousness .. recently bought some more to top up too

Can't see too much adverse in recent releases - possible reasonable upside
    as market recognises real value as it unfolds IMO

Let's face it AVZ is out of play while a few games of tiddlywinks get played in DRC
    while it remains suspended, but really dont see many issues with this one

Possibly investors looking at other good potential companies out there now, who knows
    Actually scary accurate what you said there about AVZ - MAY has had my full attention over the last 6 weeks whilst AVZ is in halt. So far so good.
    I also dont see any long term issues with AVZ but would be nice in the short term to release 3 announcements in a row. ML / BFS / Favorable arbitration outcome

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    Actually scary accurate what you said there about AVZ - MAY has had my full attention over the last 6 weeks whilst AVZ is in halt. So far so good.
    I also dont see any long term issues with AVZ but would be nice in the short term to release 3 announcements in a row. ML / BFS / Favorable arbitration outcome

It will be interesting how the market rates AVZ once it restarts trading & what Announcements come out
    at that point .. it's possible it could come romping out the starting gate on the right news..

Have exposure to both MAY & AVZ (a reduced small wait & see pre-suspension)

I like the captive market with MAY - no Greenie nonsense in Cuba - international pricing
    and overflow into selling excess internationally, once things get pumping and reserves
    are more fully ascertained.. plus lots more in possible offshore Cuban exploration assets
    that haven't been looked at .. something that has not even come into the SP equation yet.
    Last edited by nztx; 11-07-2022 at 01:24 AM.