sharetrader
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FileAnt View Post
    I don’t think the refineries are built for the 20-28 api oil. Just saying
    Not sure but they can be ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

Lightning lit my bbq the other day. They could just be downplaying it so as not to escalate. Try adding sabotage to ur search.

Nup ,, the fire spread from one tank to others I believe, and they couldn't get a handle on it before it spread.
    Photos revealed some fairly crappy tank infrastructure that looks like it's been around for 50 or 60 + years
    and not seen too much work or money thrown at it as improvement, which is probably fairly standard
    MO for much of the infrastructure there, aging on with lengthy embargoes & restrictions .. just look
    at the obvious age of the wheels making it around Cuba on improvised parts .. many from 40's & 50's

Legend

When I looked big power plants in the usa are and they are the newer 50 yr old ones. They cost billions to build which is why nobody has made any recent large ones. They have advantages like producing ash felt over light oil refineries; however, I can’t see why Cuba would do that. The oil has to be shipped out probably. I think I am telling you the truth.

Don’t see the point in the continuous ramping of MAY. Just makes Australia look stupid.

Did you say you had a holding in MAY ?

I think at this early time heading towards production, the market has probably started
    recognising possible early value, with more to come as it gets closer.
    The current field & few drills are really just only part of MAY's interest with lots more to follow
    both in Cuba and elsewhere.

If the market can smell black gold at this early stage right now, then maybe it's time to sit up ?

Legend

Meh I am selling them. I can not see production any time soon or decent money for the oil.

Can't you ? while you were thinking of posting, a 10.5c peak milestone on the goal posts was achieved

Did you manage to get in and quickly sell ?

Tomorrow - who knows .. it might rise a further few pegs too

but as of now they've gotten back to 9.8c a couple of hours later
    Last edited by nztx; 12-01-2023 at 02:24 PM.

Loving the ride with MAY, first stock I’ve had after reading through the thread. Great commentary guys, appreciate it. I picked it up at .13c April 22 and have tipped in as I could while we’ve seen the low singe figures.

Question. Does anyone know what had them up over $1 in 07? If so is an old historical high like that involved in your decision making?

Legend

Nope wrong again mate I was in at 14c out at 10c.

I moved to CVN as a more sensible long term play. CVN will at least be worth more than a $1 one day.

Will it ? .. I had a few of them & bailed to jump into MAY

Legend

back at 9.9c on Chi-x .. the eager buyers can't be wrong can they ?

Legend

…and then I refresh YouTube, google AI is they funniest https://youtu.be/Q2Tp2r41-xY

Good luck with MAY guys I might jump in if it gets too low again.

I'll send you another heads up if lightning by chance gets anywhere close, or if you do venture
    back in by accident, please have the common courtesy of telling us what you just bailed out of ..

May multibagger luck be with you .. just don't spread too much of the other around
    Last edited by nztx; 13-01-2023 at 04:00 PM.

Nope wrong again mate I was in at 14c out at 10c.

I moved to CVN as a more sensible long term play. CVN will at least be worth more than a $1 one day.
    Yeah Good luck with CVN .been a right dog since SP peak was hit APL19 .. coming up 4yrs downtrend ...never know you might just time it right near the bottom ...

I don't think MAY has finished its run just yet .... might sell a few in the mid teens and if it makes the 20s a few more then see how it develops ..chance it could be 30c-40c later this year ... might well put some of my profits into the likes of CVN .. but prob more so HZN
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Someone with jb in their name on hotcopper said that about BAS as well. Then boasted they had bought BAS this year and sold half for free carry. You ?

At an oil price of $86usd I have CVN reserves worth a share price of $0.666 lol
    It is in between discovery and production so a long term safeish hold.

Probably plenty of time.

MAY can only get past 27c with light oil and nobody will pay that without light.

Nope ST78 on HotCopper..,I don’t go around wasting my time with BS .. I generally put my money where my mouth is .. IMHO forum talk doesn’t drive SP movements .. it’s more so pros/insto/spoh overall market sentiments companies mgmt etc ..retail usually the sheep that get pushed around .. good luck with your CVN long term hold …

I wouldn’t complain with 26-27c MAY for 23 ..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 13-01-2023 at 11:00 PM.