sharetrader
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

And bought some more at 1.3....will be turning them over daily until they hit :-/

Cool

MAY going off again today up 46% currently after finding a "Gross oil interval of 500mMD (~450mTVD) in the N structure, accompanied by high gas pressure"

Legend

MAY off like a rat up a drain pole .. that really lit the fuse and the main target still yet to be reached, if not wrong

6.6˘ - Change + 0.029(+ 78.4%)
    Last edited by nztx; 07-02-2022 at 09:25 PM. Reason: add more

You are on to it nztx, an outstanding day for MAY holders. The main target is next for the well, followed by the Zapato well. This well is really shaping up to be something exceptional.

Legend

The Pump & Dumpsters and Daytrader crews have been in (up to 7.8c) and she's still
    sitting at 6.9c - now 7.0 on Chi-X - could be interesting looking forwards

All smiles....up and up......thought I got it wrong when I bought in at 1.3 when there were oil shows and then the price went to 0.7. Had a $350k day and a $200k day...and there is another well to drill. I would say sell but I think it's buy more.....Got into tmk today

Pull-back today. Holding forever....Got some money in TMK....had to chase it up to 1.1. Drilling in Mongolia.....hopefully as successful as exr. Market cap about 12mill and it holds 66% of the well....other holder is TPD.

Onya’ Jb, well earned.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on here freely, I should obviously pay more attention!

Someone is enjoying deleting my posts ... is some sad people around ...can't handle JBmurc making $$$$$$$$ LOL
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I thinking we will open on Monday into a "Trading Halt" with an updated resource assessment of the Upper Sheets.... where seen a Great Oil interval and high Gas pressures ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu