sharetrader
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

You've already made me a ton Lrs buddy, so I’m trusting you. Got a sizeable chunk this morning at .89 and then went to .10 by the end of the day.

The murcman does it again…
    Last edited by cymonger; 22-07-2023 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Spell

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    You made me like a mil on Lrs buddy, so I’m trusting you. Got a sizeable chunk this morning at .89 and then went to .10 by the end of the day.

The murcman does it again…
    Yes my first target 30c ... after listening to the webinar couple times ... confidence levels are high
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quarterly Activities Summary - Period Ended 30 June 2023
    HIGHLIGHTS
    Cuba
    Block 9 PSC (Melbana 30% participating interest and Operator)
    - Drilling of the Alameda-2 appraisal well (the first of two appraisal wells in Block 9 planned for
    this year) commenced during the quarter
    - Alameda-2 has a planned total depth of 1,960mMD (1,840mTVD). Its general objective is to
    allow oil to flow from the three productive units encountered previously in the shallowest of
    the three oil bearing reservoirs (designated Amistad)
    - Production test of Unit 1A (the shallowest unit of the upper Amistad interval) flowed oil to
    surface unassisted, demonstrating moveable hydrocarbons at this level
    - Recovering oil unassisted from this shallow depth (hence lower pressure) was only given a
    low chance and therefore did not materially contribute to the previous resource estimate
    - With a productive interval of 63 metres TVD this interval now needs to be reconsidered and
    may, with engineering solutions, lend itself to future development
    - The volumes of the Amistad structure have been independently estimated as 1.9 billion
    barrels of Oil in Place and 88 million barrels of Prospective Resource (unrisked gross best
    estimate)1
    Corporate
    • Appointment of Dr. Chris McKeown as Chief Commercial Officer
    • Share registry manager changed to Boardroom Pty. Limited
    • $35.1 million cash available at the end of the quarter
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Is this the week ??? hope so

Somebody on hotcopper said they had been in touch with the company and were expecting something on Monday or Tuesday. Can't remember what, maybe wireline logs? I don't understand most of the relevant/technical stuff posted on there anyway as don't know diddly on oil&gas industry. But agree - hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Somebody on hotcopper said they had been in touch with the company and were expecting something on Monday or Tuesday. Can't remember what, maybe wireline logs? I don't understand most of the relevant/technical stuff posted on there anyway as don't know diddly on oil&gas industry. But agree - hope so!
    It was afawcett who posted the below on HC

"From the way it sounded he couldn't tell me everything due to market confidentiality, but I should call them late in the morning on Monday. They should have a conference before open with Cuba prior to a potential announcement. It could be a trading halt tbh, but I can't say 100%. AP is in Sydney currently".

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post

"From the way it sounded he couldn't tell me everything due to market confidentiality, but I should call them late in the morning on Monday. They should have a conference before open with Cuba prior to a potential announcement. It could be a trading halt tbh, but I can't say 100%. AP is in Sydney currently".
    He is a knowledgeable poster and I think that he is a geologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post

someone else posted again today they spoke to the company and expect news tomorrow, so let's see if it materializes!

mwatts: Expect ann within 48 hours.
    crab hunter:
    straight from the horses mouth?
    mwatts:
    yes, from the Company.

I am looking forward to a good announcement tomorrow. Everything points to a very positive announcement.

Lets see what happens in the morning.

Still no update maybe market close today ?