sharetrader
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Better than I was expecting based on thier previous ann re the flow... See lets where this take us???

“Less than 20% of the TVD interval”. Just ridiculous amounts of oil here.

Time to challenge Cubas storage facilities…

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Better than I was expecting based on thier previous ann re the flow... See lets where this take us???
    Much higher in time ... MAY have discovered a "GIANT" oil field ... not going happen overnight but will be international recognised in time .. if this field was in the USA or Aus etc the Marketcap would be over 2x 3x the present value ..

So stoked to hear 2B had 70% lighter oil .. API 19%..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

should get an update this week ... could well be wishing I'd purchased more at these levels... has so much potential to Muti Bag from 266mill market value... should move fast to $500-600mill if we do indeed see a lighter high-flow rate oil in the deeper traps ....

The billion+ cap will come once the market sees the commercialization of the discovery some real world numbers .... IMHO Amistad oil will flow into the local markets if lighter again deeper traps to export markets
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Top up prices holding tight this week, couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    Top-up prices holding tight this week, couldn't help myself.
    fair enough I added a few I sold out at higher levels a couple of weeks back sitting on my pile looking forward to the rest of the year .. still think 20c can be crossed if not higher pre Xmas ..

Not far away from a MAJOR re-rate ...deeper drilling to start soon .. update on 1B resource .. talk of very large prospective upgrade net to MAY

Well that should help! Production from daylight on the 19th Cuba time

Would love to get some details around money inflows etc but yes happy days.

I posted elsewhere how crazy it is we’re hovering just 2.5c/share higher than our post Zapato blues (when it got down as low as 4c), and yet MAY is so far down the road since those days.

Hopefully last time we see the 6’s…

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    Well that should help! Production from daylight on the 19th Cuba time
    Yes get it announced tomorrow on the ASX with more details. I am looking forward to the SP momentum as the project develops still think 20c can be crossed if Oil spikes and production number are solid along with the deeper targets coming in ,,Oil Resource upgrades
    Last edited by JBmurc; 19-10-2023 at 06:27 PM.