sharetrader
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    And Degrey is worth 10x Santana.
    Some wag said Santana is greater than Deg.
    Glad I bgt a parcel at 22c.
    I dont want to downramp, and dont have a history of doing so, and nor do i intend to buy (although i do hold DEG). My only concern is the nz regulatory space. As i work in it every day i know it is damn hard getting approval here. Not impossible but a hard task...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    I dont want to downramp, and dont have a history of doing so, and nor do i intend to buy (although i do hold DEG). My only concern is the nz regulatory space. As i work in it every day i know it is damn hard getting approval here. Not impossible but a hard task...
    MacCraes down the road so must be a plus

No sign of any rare snails there another

Increasing possibility of the current Govt getting run over by a large public steamroller in 2023 yet another

If the economy looks like it's imploding badly, Govt will want to be getting this sort mining activity in view of
    the green lights as soon as possible. My personal view of 2023 going ahead suggests it may not look great
    at all in godzone with all today's political magicians and pretenders having either fallen on their swords or gotten themselves knocked out for the rest of the rounds for one reason or another .. all appear to be wearing serious scorch marks and tattered reputations..
    Last edited by nztx; 27-07-2022 at 10:54 PM.

Agree with your points. We now have expanded rules, prohibitibg effects on wetlands of any size (unless youre the government wanting to drown some of nz's best by lake onslow), and stronger protections for indigenous vegetation, lizards or landscapes. Macraes is existing and that helps macraes expand and santana start. It will be challenging but certainly not impossible. I won't comment on this again as i dont seek to downramp just highlight what sovereign risk in nz looks like. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Agree with your points. We now have expanded rules, prohibitibg effects on wetlands of any size (unless youre the government wanting to drown some of nz's best by lake onslow), and stronger protections for indigenous vegetation, lizards or landscapes. Macraes is existing and that helps macraes expand and santana start. It will be challenging but certainly not impossible. I won't comment on this again as i dont seek to downramp just highlight what sovereign risk in nz looks like. Cheers
    Here's hoping we get a new Govt that understands primary industries are the backbone of NZ economy and downstream service industry
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Eugenie Sage’s Crown Minerals (Prohibition of Mining) Amendment Bill has been pulled from the biscuit tin. businessdesk.co.nz.

I think Santana site on conservation land.

There is some conservation reserve land within their permit area, but as far as I can tell, the three main resources they’re exploring are on the freehold land sections. Certainly the Rise And Shine (which has ~85% of their current resource) appears to start just outside the conservation land and head deeper into freehold.

The access road may at one point touch some conservation land, but it’s a public road anyway, so not likely to be an issue I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful View Post
    There is some conservation reserve land within their permit area, but as far as I can tell, the three main resources they’re exploring are on the freehold land sections. Certainly the Rise And Shine (which has ~85% of their current resource) appears to start just outside the conservation land and head deeper into freehold.

The access road may at one point touch some conservation land, but it’s a public road anyway, so not likely to be an issue I would think.
    Thanks for the clarification , I thought I vaguely read something about it a while back.

Advanced Member

Market likes the upgrade today and healthy volume too - even the chart looks good. Disc - holding.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Market likes the upgrade today and healthy volume too - even the chart looks good. Disc - holding.
    Nice.Glad I topped up yesterday at 75c