sharetrader
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Trading halt!
    I only bought in yesterday!

Surely can't have fast track approval yet as the bill hasn't gone through parliament yet.
    ". . . a trading halt in relation to a potential material capital raising". All aboard for the dilution express. What will this do for the warrants/options d'you think?

Yeah it will be interesting what "material" means in relation to $$$.
    A lot less dilution whatever it is than it would have been at 50c a share.
    There was always going to be capital to raise and more to come to fund development.
    However it's pretty hard to be upset about company that's SP has performed & they have the potential for a very significant project.
    That could generate free cashflow of its current market cap each year.

Legend

Trading halt!
    I only bought in yesterday!

Surely can't have fast track approval yet as the bill hasn't gone through parliament yet.

Potential Cap raise, reading their Advice sent to ASX

If this resource is all the growing updated reports suggest, then where will the SP go ?

Different band of holders in this one - the Kiwi contingent probably aren't the pump & rapidly dump merchants seen elsewhere & SP has been fairly resilient contrasted with others over the ditch

Mabe they all can see McRaes just down the road ..
    Last edited by nztx; 23-04-2024 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Potential Cap raise, reading their Advice sent to ASX

If this resource is all the growing updated reports suggest, then where will the SP go ?

Different band of holders in this one - the Kiwi contingent probably aren't the pump & rapidly dump merchants seen elsewhere & SP has been fairly resilient contrasted with others over the ditch

Mabe they all can see McRaes just down the road ..
    You would think Oceana would be eying this up.
    The estimated production cost is much, much cheaper than Oceania's operations.

Question is, would Cooky let it go?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

You would think Oceana would be eying this up.
    The estimated production cost is much, much cheaper than Oceania's operations.

Question is, would Cooky let it go?

Wouldn't think so. Still MUCH more fun to be had.

Only way could see that is if they couldn't see themselves getting consent or raising the money or operating the mine.

Uncle Shane will take care of the first one.......

Or maybe a JV - OG have been at McRaes for years but how much longer has that got??

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Wouldn't think so. Still MUCH more fun to be had.

Only way could see that is if they couldn't see themselves getting consent or raising the money or operating the mine.

Uncle Shane will take care of the first one.......

Or maybe a JV - OG have been at McRaes for years but how much longer has that got??
    The early stage estimate of Capex is only about 5% of gross revenue of NZD4Bln over 10 years at the current good price.

Hopefully they largely debt fund the Capex.

With Cooky's record there should be no issue raising the equity & debt mix.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

The early stage estimate of Capex is only about 5% of gross revenue of NZD4Bln over 10 years at the current good price.

Hopefully they largely debt fund the Capex.

With Cooky's record there should be no issue raising the equity & debt mix.
    Very hard to do that for a N Z based company where B S Greenies rule the roost .

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Very hard to do that for a N Z based company where B S Greenies rule the roost .
    It's an Australian company, if it's fast tracked, I would like to see a syndication of Australian & international banks. It may mean some hedging, but at the current gold price & contango that may not be such a bad thing.
    Either way they still have to complete a DFS.

Guru

It's an Australian company, if it's fast tracked, I would like to see a syndication of Australian & international banks. It may mean some hedging, but at the current gold price & contango that may not be such a bad thing.
    Either way they still have to complete a DFS.
    I realise that but for all intensive purposes its in N Z and with the N Z greenies running amuck they have to deal with the them here in N Z and Im picking that the Aussie funders are looking sideways at this ! too many hoops maybe , look a NTL ?

Bring on N Z First and lets see how good they are ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I realise that but for all intensive purposes its in N Z and with the N Z greenies running amuck they have to deal with the them here in N Z and Im picking that the Aussie funders are looking sideways at this ! too many hoops maybe , look a NTL ?

Bring on N Z First and lets see how good they are ?
    Different scale to NTL in regards longagevity, jobs & revenue. It's a pretty compelling argument for a project like this to go ahead imo.
    Santana has quite a bit of publicity from Shane Jones and the like but I'm yet to see much protest. I'm sure there will be some, but it's likely to be nullified by the current Government & the economics it will deliver to the region.
    Just my humble opinion.