sharetrader

Thread: Pfizer

Default Pfizer

Hey guys, anyone else holding Pfizer? Have had since the outbreak and going pretty good (just a small parcel). What are your thoughts on a longtime hold or are the good times coming to an end with omicron variant being milder? They have actively been spending their profits on acquisitions in the health sector, which is good to see and will hopefully fill their pipeline with new offerings going forward. I’m actually surprised there isn’t a thread for Pfizer…

Advanced Member

Yes...I am holding but not as long as you, well done.
    I am not a trader so intend to hold unless there is a really compelling reason to sell. I am more likely to add.
    The modest dividend also helps.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Just closed a small position I had, never was a long term hold for me just a swing trade took profit and will use elsewhere, you have some good points I only sold on TA /not what was happening with Omicron.

Up 50% in the past 6 months, that's more than enough for me.

"With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu