sharetrader
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Retail Stocks

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLLyAyKmbeY

The hound has been very, very busy sniffing really hard and digging around all summer long. Very, very hard to get good quality late model launches at a fair price. Just today I have found a seller of a late model, well equipped one of these but they are a very deep hole in the water in terms of cost and cost to run.
    Anyone interested in going halves ?...I am all ears, please PM me. $375K each and about $20K each per annum to run + fuel.
    No better boat has ever been built for that sort of money in my opinion, although I am sure some fuel cheating yacht owners like RTM will disagree lol
    No thanx beagle but good luck. Jetski will do us. Happy boating.

Guru

"Jetski "

scares the Trout. In the first lock down several lakes suddenly had wildlife floating out in the places here boats would usually be dominating the water way.

It really showed that man and his boats have destroyed the wild lifes lives. Now they are back to floating about the creeks and shallows.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    "Jetski "

Great versatile invention... I love watching shark tank reruns and seeing the innovations

The hound has been very, very busy sniffing really hard and digging around all summer long. Very, very hard to get good quality late model launches at a fair price. Just today I have found a seller of a late model, well equipped one of these but they are a very deep hole in the water in terms of cost and cost to run.
    Anyone interested in going halves ?...I am all ears, please PM me. $375K each and about $20K each per annum to run + fuel.
    No better boat has ever been built for that sort of money in my opinion, although I am sure some fuel cheating yacht owners like RTM will disagree lol

The Riv is a great boat for the money. Purchased a 43 just before Xmas . Love it….

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post

The Riv is a great boat for the money. Purchased a 43 just before Xmas . Love it….
    Good for you mate. 43's are a lovely wide beam boat with heaps of room. Awesome bit of kit. Enjoy !!
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

I’ll go halves with you Beagle. You’ll love flying down and then driving to fiordland to use it. Get some monster crays in ya

Guru

well with boosters only lasting 15 weeks that means for retail is to keep pumping we need the population to get booster number 4 when?

now they tell you to get boosted but since the booster is not the OMI vaccine this is Plan Z. Cause they dont have plan C. Plan B is the booster plan but it only lasts 15 weeks (transmission).

Not enough to power retail sales for long....

Its the OMI vaccine you need after all....

Buy up large into retail?

A hamilton city councillor tonight who was a government supporter openly now stating the opposite in conversations.

They are really worried it appears about their retail and central business district.

The comment from the elected hamilton women was "Worst ever Government we have ever had to work with".

Dont forget to buy your Rat Tat Tat tests at a chemist near you... ect ect... and last not least good luck.

Rod Jackson: Omicron outbreak - our time to vaccinate is running out - NZ Herald
    Last edited by Waltzing; 09-02-2022 at 08:39 AM.

I live by the general tenet: "If it flys, f*$ks or floats it too expensive"

Advanced Member

What’s the saying?

The 2nd happiest day in a man’s life is the day he buys a boat.

The happiest day in a man’s life is the day he sells that boat.

BOAT is famously known as an acronym for Bring on another thousand. The less well known acronym's you only learn through experience are Bring on another ten thousand and Bring on another trauma.

In between the best days of buying and selling and all the drama's and cost there lies interspersed quite a significant number of really satisfying days spent with family and friends or simply relaxing with your partner. or even fishing on your own or with one or two good mates. In those quieter moments, anchored in some calm beautiful remote bay somewhere far away, sipping one's drinks in the golden sunset hour the realization hits you that investment is a process of building security but at its core is simply "deferred consumption" and consumption of resources cannot be deferred indefinitely and resources cannot be taken with you when you go, (despite many attempts by the Egyptians to do exactly that).

Anyway...back to the subject Retail. I am looking forward to HLG's trading update with a little trepidation if I am honest. Currently running a half sized position so I can only be half right or half wrong lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-02-2022 at 11:06 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine