sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AER.Aeeris Ltd.

percy

Default AER.Aeeris Ltd.

71,583,858 shares on issue at 13 cents gives a market cap of $9,305,902.
    eps.0.78 PE 16.67.
    Aeeris provide early warnings for severe weather,fire,traffic etc to insurance companies and local councils.
    I followed www.dmxam.com.au into AER.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4
    Huge growth in annual recurring revenue .
    Good cash position.
    Last edited by percy; 28-01-2022 at 03:37 PM.

Eps would be close to zero without R and D grants, but EV < 3X sales and strong growth in ARR, so it may be at an inflection point.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    71,583,858 shares on issue at 13 cents gives a market cap of $9,305,902.
    eps.0.78 PE 16.67.
    Aeeris provide early warnings for severe weather,fire,traffic etc to insurance companies and local councils.
    I followed www.dmxam.com.au into AER.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4
    Huge growth in annual recurring revenue .
    Good cash position.
    I enjoy your ASX microcap approach percy. There is such a wide range there on sensible multiples. Generally how has that fared for you over the long term? I notice some of these companies seem to be very good and well priced but its difficult for them to be re-rated. They get lost on the ASX, for whatever reason. That your experience or just my small sample set?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    I enjoy your ASX microcap approach percy. There is such a wide range there on sensible multiples. Generally how has that fared for you over the long term? I notice some of these companies seem to be very good and well priced but its difficult for them to be re-rated. They get lost on the ASX, for whatever reason. That your experience or just my small sample set?
    I have been spoilt.Years ago on sharetrader we had posters such as Steve Flemming,KW.Mark100,Lizard, Noodles and others who researched Aussie small caps.Darkhorse ,Stoploss,SnowLeopard,and Joshutree are worth watching.
    I now get my ideas mainly from [url]www.dmxam.com.au. I check out stocks other posters on HC hold ,who are posting on stocks I also hold [Lorraina].Sometimes I note Westferry and DMX hold the same stock. So lazy screening on my part.
    Long term.Brilliant.Yes you are right,"Very good and well priced".When they rerate they move pretty quickly.They can be going nowhere,then they are away.Volatile at times on no news.
    Here are the divie payers.ACF,ADA,JYC,LBL,PTB,SEQ,SHM,SSG,XRF.
    Not paying a divie.AER,AFL,KNO,MSL,PTG,SES,SCL.
    Spec very small holding at this stage CF1.
    I do not hold currently but I should.PPL.Same goes for AQZ.Have done really well with both.

ps.KW suggested I buy APT at $1.50 .I did not like their business model.....lol
    Noodles suggested KGN at $1.35..I did not like their business model....lol
    Last edited by percy; 29-01-2022 at 10:12 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I have been spoilt.Years ago on sharetrader we had posters such as Steve Flemming,KW.Mark100,Lizard, Noodles and others who researched Aussie small caps.Darkhorse ,Stoploss,SnowLeopard,and Joshutree are worth watching.
    I now get my ideas mainly from [url]www.dmxam.com.au. I check out stocks other posters on HC hold ,who are posting on stocks I also hold [Lorraina].Sometimes I note Westferry and DMX hold the same stock. So lazy screening on my part.
    Long term.Brilliant.Yes you are right,"Very good and well priced".When they rerate they move pretty quickly.They can be going nowhere,then they are away.Volatile at times on no news.
    Here are the divie payers.ACF,ADA,JYC,LBL,PTB,SEQ,SHM,SSG,XRF.
    Not paying a divie.AER,AFL,KNO,MSL,PTG,SES,SCL.
    Spec very small holding at this stage CF1.
    I do not hold currently but I should.PPL.Same goes for AQZ.Have done really well with both.

ps.KW suggested I buy APT at $1.50 .I did not like their business model.....lol
    Noodles suggested KGN at $1.35..I did not like their business model....lol
    thanks percy. well appreciated.
    re dividend payers - you crack a way to allow you to keep franking credits? I know they don't transfer. But I keep banging my head on the wall thinking about it. IE opening a PTY holding company and advancing that entity to do the investing. REinvest all those dividends with the franking credits. obviously can't transfer any of that back but could in the long term wind down the entity and transfer back the funds?

EDIT aussie dividends seem to be a pain in the ass for me? Often there is no drop down bock on the registry for a NZ bank. Sometimes they send a cheque but now some no longer and withold payment. On link I had to do a bunch of individual payment forms. Some I had to instruct to do a global payments wire (or something) that may or may not have a 25 fee attach. Just kinda annoying when you wind up building a bigger portfolio. Wind up losing / not claiming a few dividends. You get that or I am just awful at the admin
    Last edited by Muse; 29-01-2022 at 10:56 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    thanks percy. well appreciated.
    re dividend payers - you crack a way to allow you to keep franking credits? I know they don't transfer. But I keep banging my head on the wall thinking about it. IE opening a PTY holding company and advancing that entity to do the investing. REinvest all those dividends with the franking credits. obviously can't transfer any of that back but could in the long term wind down the entity and transfer back the funds?

EDIT aussie dividends seem to be a pain in the ass for me? Often there is no drop down bock on the registry for a NZ bank. Sometimes they send a cheque but now some no longer and withold payment. On link I had to do a bunch of individual payment forms. Some I had to instruct to do a global payments wire (or something) that may or may not have a 25 fee attach. Just kinda annoying when you wind up building a bigger portfolio. Wind up losing / not claiming a few dividends. You get that or I am just awful at the admin
    No. No way to get the franking credits.
    Aussie divies.Where avaliable I take DRP.I do not have an Aussie bank account.I now have Link and Automatic registries set up to pay divies into my NZ bank a/c.Took awhile to set up,but that was because of my poor IT skills.The form was a "request for direct crediting of payments" for bank accounts held outside Australia.
    Aussie cheques I send into Craigs and the funds go into my Aussie cash management a/c.
    I do not want an Aussie bank a/c as I think it would open me up to Aussie tax dept.Filling a return there is a nightmare I wish to avoid.
    Not having an Aussie bank a/c means I avoid SPPs as refunds would cause issues.
    Rights issues I take up vis Craigs.
    The last divie payer I bought was SSG,and as I was having the above problems, they are in Craigs custodial.Also in their custodial is the one UK company I hold;BLV.L Belvoir Group.I think I am ahead of the issues,however if they persist I will consider putting more into Craigs custodial.$150 per company to transfer.
    I receive gross divies,and declare them.I cannot use the franking credits,so miss out on them.
    In the big overall picture I look at the UK and Aussie divies as a bonus.

For new ideas I receive newsletters from;
    www.stockhead.com.au
    www.livewiremarkets.com
    www.nextinvestors.com
    Last edited by percy; 28-07-2022 at 12:16 PM.

percy

percy

Renewed expansion into New Zealand market!

interesting company that will benefit from climate change.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

I'm waiting for proof of scalability - can they get compound revenue growth and do it without a commensurate rise in expenses?