sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AER.Aeeris Ltd.

percy

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Mr. Pearce joins Aeeris as its new Head of Product and Partnerships with over 20 years’
    experience in senior leadership roles in the Meteorology sector across Australia and
    New Zealand. Mr. Pearce was most recently General Manager of Products and
    Partnerships at MetService New Zealand. MetService is New Zealand’s national weather
    authority which also operates internationally under the MetraWeather brand. His
    wealth of knowledge and extensive network connections will allow Aeeris to continue
    to develop class leading services whilst exploring potential partnership opportunities.
    Last edited by percy; 08-03-2023 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    I'm waiting for proof of scalability - can they get compound revenue growth and do it without a commensurate rise in expenses?
    And that is the $64m question. Collecting, collating, storing data is expensive, maintaining monitoring stations in the field, given the distances between them, is not cheap. Also, there's recalibration of field stations to take into account changing environmentals conditions. It'll mostly be of benefit to farmers IMO, but may be adopted for risk management by others.

I've been invested for a few years, lack of liquidity was a concern, realised it was very hard to get my money out, but really interested in what the company is doing, so letting it ride for now. Not sure it'll make any serious money until proof of scalability vs opex is confirmed.

percy

From their 2nd March presentation,page 6;
    Largest Industriies.
    Insurance
    Rail
    Water
    Telecomunications
    Local Government.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

percy

percy

They provide a great service but, despite steady revenue growth, earnings - not mentioned in the presentation - have flatlined at -$200K pa. Do you see any operating leverage emerging?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    They provide a great service but, despite steady revenue growth, earnings - not mentioned in the presentation - have flatlined at -$200K pa. Do you see any operating leverage emerging?
    It better start emerging soon,other wise no use us being invested in them.
    I am giving them more time as I think it is a worthwhile business.

ps.A number of my Small caps are "getting there"....... hopefully ?,,,,,,but are taking their time,,,,,.:AFL,CF1,DDT,ERG,FCT,KNO,PHX,SCL,SES,and XTE.
    Last edited by percy; 26-10-2023 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    It better start emerging soon,other wise no use us being invested in them.
    I am giving them more time as I think it is a worthwhile business.

ps.A number of my Small caps are "getting there"....... hopefully ?,,,,,,but are taking their time,,,,,.:AFL,CF1,DDT,ERG,FCT,KNO,PHX,SCL,SES,and XTE.
    I hope it goes well for you. For a c$6m MC microcap company with great upside potential I like CTQ atm - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf8qzETnWoE

Jumping all the way to $16m mcap - still tiny - 8CO really has tremendous operating leverage and already cashflow positive with almost guaranteed revenue growth as government departments transition to use...

Certainly nice to see XTEK finally take off.

percy