sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Good feedback thanks mate. If the markets finally start being kind to us, (gosh its been a while) and you have more money to burn there's the all new Range Rover Sport that's just come out with up to 530 horsepower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4wBrYyu8U8
    They have a plug-in model with a 38 kw/hr battery, good for 70 miles, about 110 km's ! and 510 horsepower and its good for the environment...oh my goodness, just show me where to sign. Gosh, that metallic red colour looks sharp !
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-05-2022 at 05:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I have a couple of British toy cars in my shed. I would take a lot of convincing to have one as my daily!

New Range Rover Sport only just released on 11 May 2022. Up and running on the U.K. configurator so I had a play on there with the 510 horsepower plug in version in that nice metallic red and added a few options like tow bar, bike carrier for future electric bikes, pet carriers for future Beagle, Golden Retriever and Choclate Labrador, (all at the same time, yet to convince Mrs B that's a good idea lol), and of course cooler fridge for drinks and one or two other things and it came to 116,000 pounds ...so probably going to be about $220,000 Kiwi Not sure I'm that keen.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-05-2022 at 09:11 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine