sharetrader
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default WOW ASX -Biggest value rise in one day ....blown away

At present up $108,000AUD TODAY (that more than I use to make yearly risking my life at sea for 26yrs) ... blows the door of my last highest value growth day
    $$$70k ish in a portfolio that hit a low during MARCH2020 of only 180k!!!!! (bleak times on holiday )

just had to share it with guys that I've been bouncing ASX trades off for the last 20yrs ...dreaming of this day >>>many thanks
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Congratulations. Monster LRS run today. And you’ve still got MAY waiting to fire.

Legend

Well done JB - I have to thank you for the heads up on MAY and many other ASX companies
    on here - Your postings & views on these are very much appreciated
    Last edited by nztx; 01-04-2022 at 04:03 PM.

"At your highest moment....be careful.Thats when the Devil comes for you".Denzel Washington.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    At present up $108,000AUD TODAY (that more than I use to make yearly risking my life at sea for 26yrs) ... blows the door of my last highest value growth day
    $$$70k ish in a portfolio that hit a low during MARCH2020 of only 180k!!!!! (bleak times on holiday )

just had to share it with guys that I've been bouncing ASX trades off for the last 20yrs ...dreaming of this day >>>many thanks
    Incredible.
    Well done.

Congrats JB.. that is amazing.

Appreciate all your insights.

Advanced Member

Awesome work JB, enjoy a bottle of something nice tonight .

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Awesome! Super happy for you

Yeah thanks guys and sadly so many no longer posting here but have helped me pointing out great trades MAY.asx a recent one ...along with Hotcopper forum .. no way I could have keeped the faith through the dark years if it wasn’t for the others going through those painful years ... fighting skol daily on the gold thread ...lol

Well done. Mine wasn't as large as that, but it was still a massive daily gain. As I write this I've got a LPI tab open as I was planning on looking into LPI and brine in a bit more detail. For me the drivers were CXO, GT1 and ESS.