19 16.24%
  • 2 years +

5 4.27%
  • Even longer

3 2.56%
Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    The single best thing about this bear market is that crypto is getting crushed. I have zero time for crypto crap (especially bitcoin). I’m hoping there are a bunch of mega culpable soon from those institutional names that should have known better and instead chose to jump on these pump and dump schemes. That whole sham of an “industry” needs to be wiped out for the good of all.
    What an ignorant statement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Watch Bitcoin - when it drops to below $1,000 is when the madness in financial markets of hyper-overvaluations is over.
    And when will this "below $1,000" Bitcoin price happen, exactly? Because I predict NEVER.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    And when will this "below $1,000" Bitcoin price happen, exactly? Because I predict NEVER.
    My wife would also like to know as she has been buying a bit of Bitcoin lately and she would hate to miss out on topping up below $1000.

Heaps of buy alerts I set 6-12+ months ago going off. Still sitting on hands.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Guru

At times like this, good to have a decent amount on the Unlisted market. While the low or illiquidity can be a double-edge sword, definitely feeling the benefit the like of today.

Only 2 companies are down today....PAZ down 3c/4.4% or Zespri down 0.5% (which you can't buy anyway).

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    What an ignorant statement.
    Lol - hope you enjoying your “protection against inflation” & “store of value” there buddy.

Guru

Poor homeowners who recently bought in Auckland.

Might be simpler to declare bankrupcy -- don't let the banks own your entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Lol - hope you enjoying your “protection against inflation” & “store of value” there buddy.
    Well said, Crypto is nothing more than the current version of the tulip / deer velvet / angora goat boom that went bust although at least with those three they were actually real things. Supporters will say, no wait,, its different this time, (where's my Tui ?)...just like every other supporter of every other temporary "craze" said last time.
    Because there's not actually anything real and tangible its really just a Ponzi scheme in drag in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-06-2022 at 05:03 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Doesn't look like he wants to take any prisoners
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

The US and european markets are untested for higher interest rates.

..14 years spent at near 0%.