sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legend

I see a Catalyst Hunter email in today:

PRM & GLV Sasanof-1 Drill results - “no commercial hydrocarbons were detected”
    Last edited by nztx; 06-06-2022 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    I see a Catalyst Hunter email in today:

PRM & GLV Sasanof-1 Drill results - “no commercial hydrocarbons were detected”
    Yes massive falls for those two companies .. never liked the risk Vs MAY that had a muti well program + royalities ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Awhile ago I was looking for a gambling stock in this area so hunted for the cheapest I could find to put a lazy few hundred on it for sh*ts and giggles and give me something out of the ordinary to follow
    I chose LKO @.001c...any cheaper and its bust
    Doubled my money today (on paper)...haha...purely a speculative play but the gas demand may just help it out, DYOR!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Awhile ago I was looking for a gambling stock in this area so hunted for the cheapest I could find to put a lazy few hundred on it for sh*ts and giggles and give me something out of the ordinary to follow
    I chose LKO @.001c...any cheaper and its bust
    Doubled my money today (on paper)...haha...purely a speculative play but the gas demand may just help it out, DYOR!
    Haha very good

45,000 million shares on issue .. more cash needed ? just rev up the printing press for another 5000 or 10,000 million new shares

No complaints with the Board .. they just don't believe in consolidations .. at least everyone knows where they stand.. no-one ever expects a sniff of a dividend either ..
    Last edited by nztx; 10-06-2022 at 07:40 PM.