sharetrader
    AWOL

Default AN1 / Roquefort as MK licence holder

AN1 (formerly Cellmid) owns the patents on Midkine and they are licensed out to Lyramid.

Lyramid was part of Cellmid, and became part of Roquefort.

An up to date announcement on a lot of progress.

https://polaris.brighterir.com/publi.../story/x5gqp9w

AN1 seems to be trading at the lower end of 3 cents currently which seems to me to be a tad light.

Any kind of license payment/royalties from Roquefort will set it on an upward path.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 09-06-2022 at 10:11 AM.

AWOL

A lot of interesting progress being made.

AWOL

Additional information coming through.

Thanks for posting MBJ.
    Definitely some interesting stuff going on. I think the future is positive and patience will be rewarded.

AWOL

This attached makes for further positive indications.

The post of mine you are referring to did not involve a $2 billion payout for the purchase of a company but for a partnership with that company for one of that company’s drug development projects. The company (‘companies” in fact - since there were two illustrations given) would continue to operate, including continuing with it’s other drug development programs.

The comparison would be a $2 billion partnership with Roquefort by a big pharma for the anti-cancer drug project Roquefort were referring to in their presentation at the time. AN1 would get an 8% cut of that $2 billion deal if that were to occur.

So Roquefort would continue on, including with the development of the range of other drug projects that are potentially presented to them by the Midkine patents, and potentially develop similar partnerships for each of those other areas. Further developments that have subsequently taken place in those areas have been referred to in your, and Taurean7’s, recent posts here.

These figures, and speculation, were not coming from me. I was quoting the statements made and figures given by Roquefort in their presentation.

I have enclosed here again a copy of one of the pages from their presentation. You will see that they illustrated the matter with two drug projects of a type that are of direct relevance to Roquefort’s own drug programs. It is also worth noting that they were referring to partnerships at the early stages of development and Roquefort emphasised this in the presentation.

A video of the Roquefort presentation is available here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJKjwdgR7Qk

AWOL

AN1 seems to be recovering from the annual Aussie Dumpfest to the tune of 50% from its low.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 06-07-2022 at 02:50 PM.

AWOL

Appointment-of-Exec-Director-Corporate-and-Trading-Update.pdf (anagenics.com)

He has the creds by the look of his Linkedin.
    Good to see they only lost 300K for the quarter - makes a change.
    Bottom looks in on the SP