sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend

Default Who is the most competent minister in the currrent govt?

https://dpmc.govt.nz/our-business-un...nisterial-list

Therre are 20 cabinet ministers and two or three ministers outside cabinet. The law of averages suggest there must be at least one who is competent. But who?
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 26-06-2022 at 11:33 AM.

Probably Chris Hipkins
    But geeze there is alot of incompetence

What about most incompetent
    Chis faafoi but he's gone now.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Probably Chris Hipkins
    But geeze there is alot of incompetence
    Hipkins gets my vote also for most competent.
    Most incompetent? That's a real head scratcher! Twyford certainly in the mix.
    Most obnoxious? Willie Jackson - no contest.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 26-06-2022 at 12:16 PM.

My pick is Hipkins will replace the PM.
    The others are a bunch of incompetent clowns.

... have power to make you great

Mahuta... sorry sarc. Certainly she is one of the most devious along with the PM. Robbie might be considered competent but sure likes to splash cash
    Last edited by Habits; 26-06-2022 at 11:49 AM.

I'm picking if the polls show a swing for a change of Government then Ardern will 'retire' before 2023 and move to her next job working for the UN doing god knows what, she's been cultivating this move since the day some idiots suggested she was a future global leader and the idea seemed to stick.
    She's at it now ..

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    I'm picking if the polls show a swing for a change of Government then Ardern will 'retire' before 2023 and move to her next job working for the UN doing god knows what, she's been cultivating this move since the day some idiots suggested she was a future global leader and the idea seemed to stick.
    She's at it now ..
    I agree. I stand by my prediction made some time ago on this thread that there is a high probability that Jacinda will announce in December of this year that she is stepping down as leader of the Labour Party and as PM. It makes sense as the probability of a Labour/coalition. government after the next election is rather tenuous. 2023 is going to be an economically challenging year, especially for those who hold large mortgage debt. Also, Jacinda would have been the leader of the Labour Party for five years. It's quite understandable she will want to move on

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I agree. I stand by my prediction made some time ago on this thread that there is a high probability that Jacinda will announce in December of this year that she is stepping down as leader of the Labour Party and as PM. It makes sense as the probability of a Labour/coalition. government after the next election is rather tenuous. 2023 is going to be an economically challenging year, especially for those who hold large mortgage debt. Also, Jacinda would have been the leader of the Labour Party for five years. It's quite understandable she will want to move on
    Note the title of this thread. Who will replace her? Who is competent in the party?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Note the title of this thread. Who will replace her? Who is competent in the party?

The Mascot hanging on the wall behind .. it hasn't opened it's mouth