sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Closing price Friday: AU$3.98

Banned

Up a measly 8.8% today, to AU$4.32. Sigh... was hoping for double figures. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Banned

New All Time High hit today, so far today: AU$4.76.

And a LOT more to go!

Congratulations to everyone who got in on this Azz winner stock!

Killing it on this one azz, do you have a price target in mind or any broker reports with targets etc? How long do you think this uranium "boom" has to run?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Killing it on this one azz, do you have a price target in mind or any broker reports with targets etc? How long do you think this uranium "boom" has to run?
    All good questions. All tough to answer. I'm hoping for complete success with the mine and also a lengthy uranium boom - those two things are hard to have full confidence on. I'm very happy with the management of the company. I'm long-term hold, but anything could happen...

Don’t know much about the company, but looks like an interesting play especially with all the nuclear power chat happening in the northern hemisphere. I say this one could play out well long term as this looks like the front runner for future energy…

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    Don’t know much about the company, but looks like an interesting play especially with all the nuclear power chat happening in the northern hemisphere. I say this one could play out well long term as this looks like the front runner for future energy…
    I'm pretty bullish on the company and its strategy. So far everything they've stated as planned, they've done and within timeframe (AFAIK).

Banned

Day high so far is AU$4.98, which is also a new All Time High !!