sharetrader

Default TSX micro-cap sub 700mill O&G producers - IPO , JOY , iT3 etc

Why I've been buying up some of these great valued stocks on the TSX

all produce around 50/50 Nat Gas / Oil

At this point in time ... I like iT3 out of the three low P/E 3-4 long-life onshore-based O&G reserves 20yrs+ at present 20,000BOEPD

and great yield 8-9% pa

I do hold JOY but think I'll shift more funds into IT3 ... JOY has half the BOEPD but does have a Nat Gas power plant and goal to have another one built ..

....Why TSX Canadian Nat gas & crude oil .. pricing as Canada has had for some time some of the lowest Nat Gas prices in the world alongside USA ... as the shale boom created an excess of Nat Gas .. But many experts think this won't last much longer and we could see north America heading towards much higher Nat Gas prices we see in the likes of Europe , Aus etc

LNG exports are increasing

worth a read and watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4dC22hGiI

We believe today’s North American natural gas market resembles that uranium market: despite widespread investor pessimism, it too is about to slip into “structural deficit”. Careful research and a differentiated outlook may reward the enterprising natural gas investor just as large profits accrued to the uranium investor back in 2018

https://blog.gorozen.com/blog/is-gas...ource=hs_email

worth a watch ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

i3 Energy (I3E.L ITE.V) announced the company's 2024 capital budget and production guidance. The budget of US$50.9 million is forecasted to deliver 15 gross wells (10.5 net, 95% net i3-operated) to be drilled across the portfolio in Central Alberta, Simonette, and its northern Clearwater acreage. Forecast exit 2024 production of 20,250 - 21,250 barrels of oil equivalent per day represents a year-over-year increase of approximately 3% from the prior year average exit rate, or approximately 8% from current levels, as the company expects to recommence drilling in June 2024 and positions for accelerated Montney development in 2025. US$70 - 75 million of 2024 net operating income is forecast and US$55 - 60 million of EBITDA before hedging gains and losses, based on budget price assumptions of US$82/barrel for WTI and C$2.25/gigajoule for AECO natural gas. The company is expected to return forecasted dividends of £12.3 million (US$15.7 million) in 2024, representing 1.0260 pence per share for the year, translating to a forward yield of 8.1% based on the closing price of i3's ordinary shares of 12.66 pence on 23 April 2024.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Why I've been buying up some of these great valued stocks on the TSX

all produce around 50/50 Nat Gas / Oil

At this point in time ... I like iT3 out of the three low P/E 3-4 long-life onshore-based O&G reserves 20yrs+ at present 20,000BOEPD

and great yield 8-9% pa

I do hold JOY but think I'll shift more funds into IT3 ... JOY has half the BOEPD but does have a Nat Gas power plant and goal to have another one built ..

....Why TSX Canadian Nat gas & crude oil .. pricing as Canada has had for some time some of the lowest Nat Gas prices in the world alongside USA ... as the shale boom created an excess of Nat Gas .. But many experts think this won't last much longer and we could see north America heading towards much higher Nat Gas prices we see in the likes of Europe , Aus etc

LNG exports are increasing

worth a read and watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4dC22hGiI

We believe today’s North American natural gas market resembles that uranium market: despite widespread investor pessimism, it too is about to slip into “structural deficit”. Careful research and a differentiated outlook may reward the enterprising natural gas investor just as large profits accrued to the uranium investor back in 2018

https://blog.gorozen.com/blog/is-gas...ource=hs_email

worth a watch ...
    Cheers JB.So much value hasn't filtered down to these plays but also nancap stocks of all kinds as well as alot of gold explorer/ developers,something's gotta give sometimes ,maybe when inflation is finally dealt to and int rates drop.