sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LanzaTech / AMCI space deal

Any LanzaTech holders in here? Wanting to discuss the spac deal

Very minor holder. I've waived my rights to appeal, It would be nice if there was some sort of buyout as custody in USA could be a hassle.

Guru

Small holder too and waved right to object as I figured I would get my hands on the shares sooner??
    What does the IPO value the shares at. The PIPE investors are buying in at USD10 but is there a share split of existing shares?

Guru

Starts trading today so I guess by the time we wake up tomorrow we will know where it has settled. When do we get shareholder info - I was hoping for a Rocketlab like start but it doesn't appear to have much media frenzie.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

I don't know what our status is with ownership structure and selling. I think that normally in USA there is some sort of custodian involved, perhaps Lanzatech have that sorted for the smaller NZ based shareholders. Buying will be easy through somebody like Hatch.

Guru

Looks like it closed at USD7.30. Didn't they raise $240m at USD10 which was meant to be the favorable pre-IPO price?

I have emailed my broker to see if I can get these sold as I don't do direct holdings in overseas companies due to our FIF rules. I not sure but assume this transaction would re-set my cost price for calculating the de-minimis??
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Guru

Down to 4.15.
    Don’t really understand these SPACs. No wonder they are no longer popular.

The split was 4.6 - 1 which I'm sure you have all seen now. It was a bit of a lacklustre opening and week or two since. But that has been the general SPAC space for the last 12 months. Have your brokerages assisted you with getting these sold? I have been everywhere and no one seems to show any interest - seem to have someone now though fingers crossed. Still some long term upside here I believe but with FIF etc is a rigamarole and one that needs to be weighed up as to whether it is worth it or not.

Hatch will list it in about a month. They seem to think that they will be able to be transferred to their custodian, which should enable easier buying and selling.