sharetrader
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Wonder what happened to Nov 2023 ?

Did everyone go on holiday for the whole month or is Nov now not a month in the Tech calendar ?
    No financials or hints were provided for that month, so left it blank. It'd be a pure guess how they performed.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 05-03-2024 at 05:36 PM.

Strong open at 61 cents with big orders starting to pile in. Barely any stock for sale though.

you move markets blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Strong open at 61 cents with big orders starting to pile in. Barely any stock for sale though.

I bought in yesterday with no due diligence on the company at all, have no idea what they do. Only a small parcel.

Everything is pretty bubbly so keen to ride this one up...

quite a road block now blizz!
    pre IPO investors patiently waiting in the wings

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    quite a road block now blizz!
    pre IPO investors patiently waiting in the wings
    Yeah it seems someone is intent on placing roadblocks up. The day the stock started flying someone placed 100k shares at 61,62 and 63 cents either to sell down or prevent the stock from rising. Either way need more momentum to keep moving up, which could be once they publish the March results. Buying momentum has slowed so either we consolidate at 60 or slowly trend back down a little.

My view has always been more about the business in the long run and these guys are on fire. $10m ARR will be an easy target to get this year. If they can on average sign up $500k in ARR a month from now on thats $5m more ARR by the end of the year on top of the current $7m, which they could end up around $13m ARR. As the revenue grows they will be able to utilise more resources to grow and create a snowball effect. I could see them at $30m ARR by the end of next year if their product is as good as they say it is then the stock will move multiple folds if they achieve that.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 08-03-2024 at 01:26 AM.

IMO

Yes it looks to me the risk is on the upside from here so I've bought an initial shoal of shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes it looks to me the risk is on the upside from here so I've bought an initial shoal of shares.
    Should be news next week on the March ARR numbers, if they can maintain 500k or more ARR increase then its safe to say they have substantially de-risk themselves and its onwards and upwards for the business. If they get over a million in ARR for March then wow the company is going to rocket.

IMO

Should be news next week on the March ARR numbers, if they can maintain 500k or more ARR increase then its safe to say they have substantially de-risk themselves and its onwards and upwards for the business. If they get over a million in ARR for March then wow the company is going to rocket.
    Looking good atp silver, up re 20% and at a 1 year high.Greater price, greater expectations, i hope so.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 26-03-2024 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Looking good atp silver, up re 20% and at a 1 year high.Greater price, greater expectations, i hope so.
    If the share price grows as much as their revenues are growing, its safe to say we'll be over $1 before the year ends.