sharetrader
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    Wasteco have conditionally purchased a family owned road sweeping business in Nelson for 900k plus $100k for the road sweeping truck, this will give them a foothold into nelson and allow some of their team to move into that area and roll out more offerings within the region
    I was at The Skope Classic motor racing on Saturday.
    Wasteco vechicles and toilets .Toilets were clean and good order.
    I came home impressed with Wasteco and looked at their fundamentals.Not flash as yet.
    Have not bought, but will keep an eye on them.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I was at The Skope Classic motor racing on Saturday.
    Wasteco vechicles and toilets .Toilets were clean and good order.
    I came home impressed with Wasteco and looked at their fundamentals.Not flash as yet.
    Have not bought, but will keep an eye on them.
    Percy, Them being a Ch-Ch company I would have thought you would be in after they did a very good job of sorting/cleaning up your sewerage pond fire, where was it, Bromnley ?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Percy, Them being a Ch-Ch company I would have thought you would be in after they did a very good job of sorting/cleaning up your sewerage pond fire, where was it, Bromnley ?
    I have been very slow picking up on them.Until they were listed I thought they were part of Waste Management,so I am only now noticing their trucks.

Default Wco

I’ve chucked 3k at their shares at 8c just to tick in the bottom draw but from an outside perspective it appears they’re putting on reasonable growth in their South Island focused business.

From an article they released it showed revenue around 18 mill PA and possible 26 mill by year end 31march, as they were a compliance backdoor listing the detail wasn’t massive but certainly they’re focused on the regions outside christchurch but to date nothing in the north

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I have been very slow picking up on them.Until they were listed I thought they were part of Waste Management,so I am only now noticing their trucks.

I’ve chucked 3k at their shares at 8c just to tick in the bottom draw but from an outside perspective it appears they’re putting on reasonable growth in their South Island focused business.

From an article they released it showed revenue around 18 mill PA and possible 26 mill by year end 31march, as they were a compliance backdoor listing the detail wasn’t massive but certainly they’re focused on the regions outside christchurch but to date nothing in the north
    Thanks for the Nelson update. I have grabbed a couple to see how they go. There is plenty of 💵 in waste!!

Guru

Wasteco have conditionally purchased a family owned road sweeping business in Nelson for 900k plus $100k for the road sweeping truck, this will give them a foothold into nelson and allow some of their team to move into that area and roll out more offerings within the region
    Et, yes and that wont be the last one from the preso that they gave at the EGM there will be plenty more to come in the S I, small to medium companies who need a exit strategy and WCO provides that and the normal business growth will add to their revenue .

Guru

I wonder if there are any opportunities in the devistation for wasteco even though its a S I company, great opportunity to buy a small N I waste co and expand its base imo?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I wonder if there are any opportunities in the devistation for wasteco even though its a S I company, great opportunity to buy a small N I waste co and expand its base imo?
    Naughty but that's Business !who dares wins

BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!