sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
    Latest updates:

- Bowden's mineral resource estimate upgraded to 396m Oz Ag Eq

- Addition of 190,000 Oz of gold to resource estimates

- Mine license approvals due next week (fingers crossed)
    Great intel.... Feb was a top buying opportunity. SP got knocked back due to bank runs shaking out investors. Has been an almost 50% SP price appreciation since the lows.

Volatility does bring rewards.... Cheers

wow just looked to see SVL $280mill cap .... seen many a ASX Silver miner start off with great support to ht the wall in costs and eventually head into admin>> seems really hard to make a profit with the devils metal .. I see even overseas some of the primary producers costs chewing up much of the FCF ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    wow just looked to see SVL $280mill cap .... seen many a ASX Silver miner start off with great support to ht the wall in costs and eventually head into admin>> seems really hard to make a profit with the devils metal .. I see even overseas some of the primary producers costs chewing up much of the FCF ...
    $350m MC now... Let's hope SVL's grades / timing make it more viable than the prior many.

We can now look forward to the updated feasibility study, which will incorporate the big increase in estimated resources.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
    $350m MC now... Let's hope SVL's grades / timing make it more viable than the prior many.

We can now look forward to the updated feasibility study, which will incorporate the big increase in estimated resources.
    Yeah would be great if they could bring on profitable long life Silver Production.. I've only seen them fall over to date outside the Big major players
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah would be great if they could bring on profitable long life Silver Production.. I've only seen them fall over to date outside the Big major players
    Ag price will be key, at the end of the day.

Latest presentation key takeaways:

- Optimisation study expected to be completed mid 2024
    - FID late 2024

I look forward to seeing the outcome of the optimisation study, which will incorporate the increased resource, higher recovery and process improvements.