sharetrader
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Jarden Direct

thank you 777

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bev73 View Post
    Is there some way of putting watchlists into alphabetical order, or, do I have to start new ones from scratch?
    What I’ve done is put a number in front of my watch list names so I can control the order in which they are listed.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Add the security to your watchlist using the Edit Watchlist/Search option
    The security is added to the watchlist
    Doubleclick on the "Security" heading in the watchlist.
    The watchlist is reordered in alphabetic name order

Well it worked for me. . .

Anybody having trouble accessing Jarden Direct site? My Internet otherwise [Web and EMail] seem to operating ok but can't get anything including my portfolio from Jardens.

Guru

Jardens latest update rendered it impossible for me to access their website on my old iPad - which no longer can receive the latest updates from Apple. A more recent edition of Safari is needed than I can download. The site works on my iPhone though.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Jardens latest update rendered it impossible for me to access their website on my old iPad - which no longer can receive the latest updates from Apple. A more recent edition of Safari is needed than I can download. The site works on my iPhone though.
    That’s great news, always good to have an excuse to upgrade one’s iPad, they last so long.
    Lucky! '

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    That’s great news, always good to have an excuse to upgrade one’s iPad, they last so long.
    Lucky! '
    Planned obsolescence though despite rock solid hardware? No wonder America’s big seven companies do so well…

Ipad Batteries last a long time. The 8yr old 12.9” after heavy daily use is still keeping a charge for streaming a high definition 90mins plus movie plus WhatsApp calling, web browsing and other misc. stuff. Admittedly it has just been used for content consumption as opposed to high demand content creation.

I wonder what new aspects to Jarden’s site require the latest browser update. All other sites work fine.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 22-03-2024 at 05:41 PM.

Hi guys, a few questions after reading through this post.I used to be with Direct Broking ten odd years ago,so presuming even if I could find my old log in it wouldn't work.I liked DB but should I bother signing up with Jarden or is there a better NZ broker ?.Looking to trade NZX and ASX,need ok charts,trailing stop loss,market depth and presume you can still T+3 on trades ?.And not sounding like Jarden is easy to navigate ?.Any pointers on who to go with would be appreciated .

Cheers
    Miner
    See there are a few old names still posting on the site .

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by miner View Post
    Hi guys, a few questions after reading through this post.I used to be with Direct Broking ten odd years ago,so presuming even if I could find my old log in it wouldn't work.I liked DB but should I bother signing up with Jarden or is there a better NZ broker ?.Looking to trade NZX and ASX,need ok charts,trailing stop loss,market depth and presume you can still T+3 on trades ?.And not sounding like Jarden is easy to navigate ?.Any pointers on who to go with would be appreciated .

Cheers
    Miner
    See there are a few old names still posting on the site .
    Welcome back. I assume you've been brought back by Shane Jones' announcement that our extraction industries are back in business :-)
    I use Jarden and am happy with them. Only use them to trade on the NZX and USX. Their new website is not the best in my view and has taken me a while to get used to but it does what I need it to do for me.
    Last edited by iceman; 12-04-2024 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Welcome back. I assume you've been brought back by Shane Jones' announcement that our extraction industries are back in business :-)
    I use Jarden and am happy with them. Only use them to trade on the NZX and USX. Their new website is not the best in my view and has taken me a while to get used to but it does what I need it to do for me.
    Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think no one wanted to talk to me.Will leave Shane to it as I am mainly looking at the ASX,found a few last week but not set up yet to trade,should be sorted this week.Can you run a stop loss with Jarden ?.

Cheers
    Miner
    Last edited by miner; 15-04-2024 at 10:03 AM.