sharetrader
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jarden Direct

Everyday I log in to JardenDirect I have to input 6 digit code which they send....is this the norm now?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Everyday I log in to JardenDirect I have to input 6 digit code which they send....is this the norm now?
    No. It should last for 30 days before you have to do it again. Call them.

I am overseas and thanks to Spark I can't get the code even though I have a roaming plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    You probably need to tell the system when logging in, that you are logging in from your computer and that Jarden should remember you. Just one of these ticks people easily forget to tick.

If you do that (tick, not forget ), Jarden will remember your credentials for 30 days - as long as you log in from the same computer in the same physical location (I suppose same IP address).

Works for me - unless I am traveling. In the latter case they ask me the first time at a different location for another 2 factor identification. Better pray your carrier supports TXT to the country you are in.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    No. It should last for 30 days before you have to do it again. Call them.

I am overseas and thanks to Spark I can't get the code even though I have a roaming plan.
    I had the same problem when overseas so got Jarden to change my authentication method to Google Authenticator. Much better than relying on txt when travelling.
    Last edited by iceman; 30-10-2023 at 12:53 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I had the same problem when overseas so got Jarden to change my authentication method to Google Authenticator. Much better than relying on txt when travelling.
    I use the GA as well , no problems .

Guru

Thanks I will have a look at that.

Guru

Only a few days to go before the change over any tip from someone who doesnt want to change ( yet ) any pitfalls with the new site ?

Guru

I notice a lot has already gone missing from the old site. No diary now, nor any news history. The site has been trimmed done to the minimum.

Moving is the only option. I will hold out until the 29th just to show my dissatisfaction of the new site before I change over my second account. They keep sending reminder emails which I ignore.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You probably need to tell the system when logging in, that you are logging in from your computer and that Jarden should remember you. Just one of these ticks people easily forget to tick.

If you do that (tick, not forget ), Jarden will remember your credentials for 30 days - as long as you log in from the same computer in the same physical location (I suppose same IP address).

Works for me - unless I am traveling. In the latter case they ask me the first time at a different location for another 2 factor identification. Better pray your carrier supports TXT to the country you are in.
    If you are accessing the web site from your phone does that system work the same ?

Guru

How do I access my trading history, cannot seem to find it on the new site ?