sharetrader
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jarden Direct

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    How do I access my trading history, cannot seem to find it on the new site ?
    In menu on left under Holdings(Portfolio) is a movements button. That gives everything including dividends.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    In menu on left under Holdings(Portfolio) is a movements button. That gives everything including dividends.
    777, Thank you but I need my trading history for individual shares

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    777, Thank you but I need my trading history for individual shares
    OK if you have a stock in your portfolio then select "movements" on the right hand side.

The only way I could find to work out trades for share you no longer own is to manually create a purchase of 1 share in your portfolio and go from there. Then to get rid of it create a sale for the same price.

Dogs breakfast I know but this is what we have got now.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Dogs breakfast for sure. There's just so much functionality missing - not replicated from the old Direct Broking platform - that it's scary. Downgrades all the way!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    Dogs breakfast for sure. There's just so much functionality missing - not replicated from the old Direct Broking platform - that it's scary. Downgrades all the way!
    I haven’t found that; while I don’t like the platform at all, I’m not finding it a lot worse, and certainly not better, than their old one.
    I think it’s on par and I am hoping, perhaps forlornly, for improvements going forward.
    Last edited by RTM; 14-12-2023 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Typo

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I haven’t found that; while I don’t like the platform at all, I’m not finding it a lot worse, and certainly not better, than their old one.
    I think it’s on par and I am hoping, perhaps forlornly, for improvements going forward.
    1.How do you look up old news with out scrolling though numerous pages guessing how far back you need to go? My brain to programmed to read down a list of heading not sideways.
    2.Watchlists. How do you select a base date for certain groups of shares you want to compare over a period?
    3.Watchlists history. Meaningless as all you get is pile of worthless graphs not a nice table with all the information on one page. And if you look at a graph for 5 day selection it only covers 2 days.
    4.Portfolio. Only manual adjustments you can make are to any manual entries you made.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    1.How do you look up old news with out scrolling though numerous pages guessing how far back you need to go? My brain to programmed to read down a list of heading not sideways.
    2.Watchlists. How do you select a base date for certain groups of shares you want to compare over a period?
    3.Watchlists history. Meaningless as all you get is pile of worthless graphs not a nice table with all the information on one page. And if you look at a graph for 5 day selection it only covers 2 days.
    4.Portfolio. Only manual adjustments you can make are to any manual entries you made.
    re 1, Much easier to look up under "news" on stocknessmonster.com

Cheers

S/L

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    re 1, Much easier to look up under "news" on stocknessmonster.com

Cheers

S/L
    Charting:more effort required and what happened to the 3 month and 2 year charts

Is there some way of putting watchlists into alphabetical order, or, do I have to start new ones from scratch?

Guru

The watch list them selves are in alphabetical order but if you mean the stocks within the lists then the way do that is

Select EDIT and then at the righthand side of each stock is an = sign. Just use it to drag the stock into the order you wish.