sharetrader
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    What makes you think she is one of the most hated PMs in NZ history??

I would have said the opposite, she appears to have been immensely popular both here in NZ and overseas.
    She is hated. Without her protection, she will most likely not be able to live in NZ safely.

That said, which country is she going to reside in?

Legend

I would have said the opposite, she appears to have been immensely popular both here in NZ and overseas.

the "have been" might be the opposite in 6-8 months time as economic conditions and instability morphs

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    the "have been" might be the opposite in 6-8 months time as economic conditions and instability morphs
    yes quite possibly, but I think labelling her as one of the most hated PMs in NZ history is extremely harsh. I realise there are a lot of Jacinda haters on ST but there are plenty of supporters out there who will be sad to see her go

So you know people at present that like her leadership and direction she and her merry muppets have lead the country ?? .. I've yet to talk to one in person or hear more that a few select special cases Talkback radio that would vote for her again ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    So you know people at present that like her leadership and direction she and her merry muppets have lead the country ?? .. I've yet to talk to one in person or hear more that a few select special cases Talkback radio that would vote for her again ...
    Yes I do know people who like her leadership and yes I do know people who would vote for her again. That being said while I think she has been an exceptional leader during some exceptionally challenging times I would not have voted for her again. I believe, as I think many others do as well, its time for a change. That does not mean people hate her although I accept some people do

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    What pray tell is the opposite of 'have been'?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    What pray tell is the opposite of 'have been'?

I think Rupert understands what was posted - so I will leave it to him to answer that one

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    She is hated. Without her protection, she will most likely not be able to live in NZ safely.

That said, which country is she going to reside in?
    Hated is rather strong maybe by you but not by me or many other reasonable NZers.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Maybe you need to check your hearing and widen your circle of acquaintances😀

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Maybe you need to check your hearing and widen your circle of acquaintances��

he might be perfectly happy not to, after seeing the the termites in action on Labour's front bench

the gardens outside didn't fare much better .. who needs enemies or in some camps - 'friends' as they might be termed ?
    Last edited by nztx; 19-01-2023 at 05:58 PM.