sharetrader
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Yes I do know people who like her leadership and yes I do know people who would vote for her again. That being said while I think she has been an exceptional leader during some exceptionally challenging times I would not have voted for her again. I believe, as I think many others do as well, it’s time for a change. That does not mean people hate her although I accept some people do
    Hate?

I would use the words ‘anger’ and ‘disgust’.

And rightly so - given how much BS snd spin which came out of her mouth over 5 years.

Be kind.

Most transparent government ever.

100,000 Kiwibuild homes.

One source of truth.

Bad enough she is useless and clueless - unforgivable she lied and lied.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Hate?

I would use the words ‘anger’ and ‘disgust’.

And rightly so - given how much BS snd spin which came out of her mouth over 5 years.

Be kind.

Most transparent government ever.

100,000 Kiwibuild homes.

One source of truth.

Bad enough she is useless and clueless - unforgivable she lied and lied.
    Yes I agree some people are angry with her leadership but rightly or wrongly I believe a lot of people are grateful for how she has handled some very challenging situations.

I dont for a minute think she is useless and clueless but not surprised you think that.

I think she is extremely clever and has exceptional communication skills. She is very much respected around the world and will do well in whatever she chooses to do. Good luck to her.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    She is hated. Without her protection, she will most likely not be able to live in NZ safely.

That said, which country is she going to reside in?
    Golly gosh are you implying she is hated so much by some people here they would resort to harming her?

Geepers I certainly hope that does not happen

Yes I agree some people are angry with her leadership but rightly or wrongly I believe a lot of people are grateful for how she has handled some very challenging situations.

I dont for a minute think she is useless and clueless but not surprised you think that.

I think she is extremely clever and has exceptional communication skills. She is very much respected around the world and will do well in whatever she chooses to do. Good luck to her.
    Agree with you 100% she is extremely clever with using her exceptional communication skill to BS NZers into believing she was going to deliver on the huge promises she made to get elected.

So where is her communication skills in the last 2 years after the 2020 election? Takes a special kind of clueless to lose all that popularity in 2 years.

She leaves behind a socially & racially divided NZ poorer and struggling after her 'leadership'.

Good riddance to her and whoever/whichever is dumb enough to employ her next better pray they do not reap the bad karma she brings with her lies and spin.

She knows she is going to get turfed out comes Oct 2023 so she jumped.

AS one commentator noted - Ardern is like the Captain of the Titanic who decided to jump ship with the only lifeboat available after she disastrously destroyed all the other lifeboats along with the Titanic.
    Last edited by Balance; 19-01-2023 at 06:55 PM.

Golly gosh are you implying she is hated so much by some people here they would resort to harming her?

Geepers I certainly hope that does not happen
    She reaps what she sows.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Agree with you 100% she is extremely clever with using her exceptional communication skill to BS NZers into believing she was going to deliver on the huge promises she made to get elected.

So where is her communication skills in the last 2 years after the 2020 election? Takes a special kind of clueless to lose all that popularity in 2 years.

She leaves behind a socially & racially divided NZ poorer and struggling after her 'leadership'.

Good riddance to her and whoever/whichever is dumb enough to employ her next better pray they do not reap the bad karma she brings with her lies and spin.

She knows she is going to get turfed out comes Oct 2023 so she jumped.

AS one commentator noted - Ardern is like the Captain of the Titanic who decided to jump ship with the only lifeboat available after she disastrously destroyed all the other lifeboats along with the Titanic.
    Typically your last paragraph makes no sense - suggest you and your haters take a leaf out of Simon Bridges comments - they are really good taste😀

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Typically your last paragraph makes no sense - suggest you and your haters take a leaf out of Simon Bridges comments - they are really good taste😀
    And you think it is good taste for Ardern to lie and spin as she did in the last 5 years to NZers?

She is all set for her plum posting with the UN or some. Other cushy number before she gets turfed out & lose her credibility.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...d-the-election

Watch the rats deserting the sinking ship in the next 9 months before they become dog tucker.

So very very very satisfying.
    Last edited by Balance; 19-01-2023 at 08:35 PM.

Well the Labour Govt Blew $72,000,000,000 on COVID mostly lining the pockets of Phama giants and very wealthy NZ Businesses (which we still have no knowledge of the contracts signed up for) ... Didn't deliver on any of the election promises of both elections ... and now well before end of term is doing the runner after making her profile and Millions of kickbacks...

IMHO it like she knows her govt have made a right mess off it and its only going get worse going into Winter23 and they will get hammered at the election ...she doesn't want to tarnish her global image anymore than necessary Kiwis be damned ... her Party certainly was shocked she dropped them today
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well the Labour Govt Blew $72,000,000,000 on COVID mostly lining the pockets of Phama giants and very wealthy NZ Businesses (which we still have no knowledge of the contracts signed up for) ... Didn't deliver on any of the election promises of both elections ... and now well before end of term is doing the runner after making her profile and Millions of kickbacks...

IMHO it like she knows her govt have made a right mess off it and its only going get worse going into Winter23 and they will get hammered at the election ...she doesn't want to tarnish her global image anymore than necessary Kiwis be damned ... her Party certainly was shocked she dropped them today
    And she announced that she is resigning for her family

while

with the same breath, said the Labour Party & her MPs are family!

The clueless spin mistress knows no shame.

On 31 October 2022 Jacinda told Melissa Chan-Green on the AM Show that she has no plans to step down, saying - "I've heard this. This rumour has floated around my entire time five years in Government. I have no plans to change my role as leader, I am not going anywhere. I've said this on the show a number of times."

Today's announcement also reminds me of Jacinda's memorable words from 19 March 2020 when she said re Covid - "We will continue to be your single source of truth and we will provide information frequently. We will share everything we can. Everything else you see [take with] a grain of salt."