sharetrader
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Legend

Hope the Paycheck from the new outfit is commensurate to said abilities or lack thereof

A large price might be extracted for familiar ring tones of everything full steam ahead
    while in reality things are sailing backwards by at least the same velocity
    Last edited by nztx; 19-01-2023 at 11:35 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    What makes you think she is one of the most hated PMs in NZ history??

I would have said the opposite, she appears to have been immensely popular both here in NZ and overseas.
    I disagree ! Her popularity locally and overseas is now being shown what it was, a complete waste of time !,

See you Jacinda. I wish you well for your private life, but will never forgive you for the damage you did to NZ
    Last edited by iceman; 20-01-2023 at 02:44 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    On 31 October 2022 Jacinda told Melissa Chan-Green on the AM Show that she has no plans to step down, saying - "I've heard this. This rumour has floated around my entire time five years in Government. I have no plans to change my role as leader, I am not going anywhere. I've said this on the show a number of times."

Today's announcement also reminds me of Jacinda's memorable words from 19 March 2020 when she said re Covid - "We will continue to be your single source of truth and we will provide information frequently. We will share everything we can. Everything else you see [take with] a grain of salt."
    You ever changed your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    You ever changed your mind?
    I do not lie like Clueless Cindy. One source of truth? She is a pathological liar and spin merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    She is hated. Without her protection, she will most likely not be able to live in NZ safely.

That said, which country is she going to reside in?
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...affect-anybody

westerly

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I do not lie like Clueless Cindy. One source of truth? She is a pathological liar and spin merchant.
    Hilarious and you expect any reasonable person on this forum to believe YOU?😀

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    ...knows her time is done ...one of the most hated PMs in NZs history never was going be elected again .
    What a load of bollocks. When was the last preferred Prime Minister poll done? The last one I recall was in December 2022 where Chris Luxon closed the gap With Jacinda Ardern. Admittedly he is not yet prime minister so I guess you could argue currently Jacinda is the currently the most hated PM in NZ, but also the most admired and respected. The polls would say more people admire and respect her than any other contenders, although being the incumbent must help. What basis for the "in NZs history" claim do you have or is it just part of the pile on of bull**** being produced on these threads.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...DKAWECMCZPNCQ/

Jacinda Ardern’s preferred prime minister ranking is on 29 per cent, with Christopher Luxon on 23, closing the gap with Ardern.

You should get off the internet and out more a lot of hate for Jacinda on this site but I was hearing that nasty bilious crap was generated by only a small minority online but amplified by social media.

Stop sounding like an incel.

Save the embellishments for ramping stocks.

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    She is hated. Without her protection, she will most likely not be able to live in NZ safely.
    Yes because of people like David Anthony Ruck.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...against-ardern

If that is the crowd you like to align with and the views you support, good on you.

At least Balance has a party to vote for now.

It is sad because I suspect not everyone is like David Anthony Ruck but from the hate and crap on these political threads a lot of people on here start to sound like him.
    Last edited by Aaron; 20-01-2023 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    What a load of bollocks. When was the last preferred Prime Minister poll done? The last one I recall was in December 2022 where Chris Luxon closed the gap With Jacinda Ardern. Admittedly he is not yet prime minister so I guess you could argue currently Jacinda is the currently the most hated PM in NZ, but also the most admired and respected. The polls would say more people admire and respect her than any other contenders, although being the incumbent must help. What basis for the "in NZs history" claim do you have or is it just part of the pile on of bull**** being produced on these threads.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...DKAWECMCZPNCQ/

Jacinda Ardern’s preferred prime minister ranking is on 29 per cent, with Christopher Luxon on 23, closing the gap with Ardern.

You should get off the internet and out more a lot of hate for Jacinda on this site but I was hearing that nasty bilious crap was generated by only a small minority online but amplified by social media.

Stop sounding like an incel.

Save the embellishments for ramping stocks.
    Obviously did not read the latest poll which has more NZers against the Clueless one than view her favourably for the first time.

As she sowed, she reaped.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...tive-territory

Karma is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Hilarious and you expect any reasonable person on this forum to believe YOU?��
    Tells more about you than about me.

Very very very satisfying to out poseurs like you & of course, Ardern.