sharetrader
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I should have qualified my post. I was just stating a fact, rather than encouraging anything. In fact reading my post I do not state that polititians should be targets. That is waht you have done. That said, I thought about it after I posted it and should have used different wording because hated is not correct. Polarising is probably the better word. She is hated but also loved by many. Probably more to the extremes any politician in NZ has ever been. Key was polarising and certainly hated and there were songs calling for the rape of his daughter etc. But he was also loved.

Jacinda too is even more extreme in the emotion that runs deep both ways. I wish no harm on her whatsoever and would never do anything at all to harm her. I was just stating a fact and we all know it, there are people out there that do wish her harm and that will make her life difficult in NZ. Heck it was already difficult with her protection detail. Going to be nigh on impossible post that.
    OMG - what a nervous guilty post - you say you should not use hated and then you use it in your next sentence- unbelievable.

Default Don't worry guys Jacinda will be happy back to the WEF family she come from

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 11.15.49 PM.jpg

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said, "We will continue to be your single source of truth, unless you hear it from us, it is not the truth."

Did Benito Mussolini who said, "Everything in the State, Nothing outside the State, Nothing against the State." also try his best?

JACINDA did here job interview several months ago with "Blackrock" ...the company that has the largest holdings in Media / Phama / military in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOlx83zqhG0
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

With all due respect, because I know where you're coming from .... I think you should accept blackcap's clarification in the light it was intended. Let's not create tension where there doesn't need to be any. There is more than enough right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    OMG - what a nervous guilty post - you say you should not use hated and then you use it in your next sentence- unbelievable.

Advanced Member

I get it but I re- read Blackcaps so called apology - it’s hollow and insincere for me and it’s I’m sorry but…one swallow doesn’t make a summer for me.

Legend

I get it but I re- read Blackcaps so called apology - it’s hollow and insincere for me and it’s I’m sorry but…one swallow doesn’t make a summer for me.

have you forgotten the 5 years of earlier swallowing ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    The doomsayers were right! Ardern has resigned! No news on UN appointment so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    have you forgotten the 5 years of earlier swallowing ?
    Please explain- your post makes no sense.

Guru

Well yes hated. But also loved. So she was polarising. Thats it really. What have I to be quilty about? I just stated what I thought how she was viewed by others. I am not particularly fond of her myself as she has been a bare faced liar and deceiver. Duplicitous in nature and damaging for NZ. No I do not particularly like her. But I acknowledge there are plenty of people that like her and love her. Thats fine. We live in an open society where differing opinions are permissible. And that is great. Diversity of though is a good thing.

I was not actually apologising to davflaws, more clarifying that my post was intended as a statement of fact, not intending anyone to do anything. Violence is not the answer.
    Last edited by blackcap; 20-01-2023 at 09:21 PM.

Legend

Please explain- your post makes no sense.

neither do you

perhaps you meant davflaws instead ?
    Last edited by nztx; 20-01-2023 at 09:21 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    The doomsayers were right! Ardern has resigned! No news on UN appointment so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Well yes hated. But also loved. So she was polarising. Thats it really. What have I to be quilty about? I just stated what I thought how she was viewed by others. I am not particularly fond of her myself as she has been a bare faced liar and deceiver. Duplicitous in nature and damaging for NZ. No I do not particularly like her. But I acknowledge there are plenty of people that like her and love her. Thats fine. We live in an open society where differing opinions are permissible. And that is great. Diversity of though is a good thing.

I was not actually apologising to davflaws, more clarifying that my post was intended as a statement of fact, not intending anyone to do anything. Violence is not the answer.
    You have no right to speak for what others may think - cricket doesn’t need you as a fan - you’re an embarrassment. I thought you had gone away but sadly you didn’t.

Guru

You have no right to speak for what others may think - cricket doesn’t need you as a fan - you’re an embarrassment. I thought you had gone away but sadly you didn’t.
    I can say what I like, and hold any opinion that I like. That is the privilidge of living in a free country. The media is constantly speaking about what others may think. There is nothing incorrect in my post and it certainly is not mysoginistic as you like to state on another thread.

Piggy Muldoon was also polarising. He even came to blows with opponents. He was also loved by a certain segment of the population. But yeah he was constantly threatened as was John Key's family. Politics is a dirty game.

Jacinda is no different, just more polarising for whatever reason. Probably because society, due to social media and other influences, is becoming more polarising and that is not a good thing. We need to hold onto shared experiences and shared interests and not let the differences divide us.

It's an interesting observation I have with others, that my 2 best friends are rabid lefties (one a green voter the other a labour acolyte) but due to shared experiences and interests (outside of politics) we can get on very well. If I had met them in a forum we would probably be at each other hammer and tongs.

Anyway lets all celebrate that Jacinda is gone and all hail Nanaiah Mahuta as the new New Zealand PM!