sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    A thoroughly untrustworthy individual is 'Chip off Ardern block' Hipkins - using private confidential and inaccurate information to attack others behind his ministerial warrant.

Exhibit 2 :

Charlotte Bellis

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...iq-application

In the case of Charlotte Bellis, he was forced to apologise and correct the record. But only because the Kiwi journalist, then pregnant and stuck in Afghanistan took legal action.

Hipkins, in his defence of the government's MIQ system used Bellis' personal information as a political weapon and made incorrect statements about her circumstances, including that she ignore consular assistance.

Bellis was an entitled brat and rightly got called out - anyway it’s so last year.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Bellis was an entitled brat and rightly got called out - anyway it’s so last year.
    And what does it say about ‘Chip off the Ardern block’ (COTAB) Hipkins that he had to apologise to Bellis?

If he is half a man, he would stand his ground and fight it out on court.

Goes to the heart of what sort of a coward he is.

Fit to be a leader? Only to the leftist woke maggots.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-02-2023 at 08:03 PM.

Advanced Member

And what does it say about ‘Chip off the Ardern block’ (COTAB) Hipkins that he had to apologise to Bellis?

If he is half a man, he would stand his ground and fight it out on court.

Goes to the heart of what sort of a coward he is.

Fit to be a leader? Only to the leftist woke maggots.
    Hipkins is more of a man than you could ever dream of being ps did you get bullied badly at primary school - I’m trying to figure out the cause of your anger?

Hipkins is more of a man than you could ever dream of being ps did you get bullied badly at primary school - I’m trying to figure out the cause of your anger?
    I hear your mama calling you.

Must be bedtime for you?
    Last edited by Balance; 03-02-2023 at 08:22 PM.

Advanced Member

I hear your mama calling you.

Must be bedtime for you?
    My guess was right - I figured it was primary school - secondary school would have been a stretch. I feel sorry for people who get bullied but I have an exception- you.

My guess was right - I figured it was primary school - secondary school would have been a stretch. I feel sorry for people who get bullied but I have an exception- you.
    Bed wetting time/tim23? Mama is calling you.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-02-2023 at 08:34 PM.

A thoroughly untrustworthy individual is 'Chip off Ardern block' Hipkins - using private confidential and inaccurate information to attack others behind his ministerial warrant.

Exhibit 2 :

Charlotte Bellis

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...iq-application

In the case of Charlotte Bellis, he was forced to apologise and correct the record. But only because the Kiwi journalist, then pregnant and stuck in Afghanistan took legal action.

Hipkins, in his defence of the government's MIQ system used Bellis' personal information as a political weapon and made incorrect statements about her circumstances, including that she ignore consular assistance.
    Exhibit 3 :

Public Service Minister Chris Hipkins has apologised in the House to former finance minister Sir Bill English for dragging his family into an exchange over government contracts awarded to the husband of Foreign Affairs Minister Nanaia Mahuta.

Hipkins on Wednesday afternoon interjected during Question Time with an apparent reference to English’s brothers being provided government appointments. This came after ACT leader David Seymour questioned the Government on the contracts awarded to Mahuta’s family.

“Let’s talk about Bill English’s family, shall we?” Hipkins said, suggesting English’s family members were treated differently because they were “white”.

Hipkins & Labour love to play the race card to defend themselves. But this has backfired on them, because the facts are so bad.

What Hipkins was referring to was the appointment of Mervyn English to a fixed term role in the Ministry of Health in 2011, to set up a Health Sector Forum.

Mervyn was a career public servant. He had spent six years as a general manager at the Electricity Commission before the Health role. After that role, he held senior roles in the State Services Commission and DOC.

His brother, Bill, was not a Minister of Health.

Labour did actually question the appointment at the time, with Grant Robertson asking questions in Parliament.

The Minister Tony Ryall immediately asked the SSC to investigate, and they found everything was done properly.

Now compare this to the Mahuta contracts:

None of the Ormsbys seem to have had a background in the public sector and only gained contracts once Mahuta was a Minister
    They were given consulting contracts, not an employment contract
    Three of the four contracts were in portfolios that Mahuta was a Minister
    Internal reviews to date have found proper processes were not followed
    The Government has spent months resisting an inquiry

So we have Hipkins, a ginger headed pakeha, playing the race card and trying to smear the English family over the Mahuta saga.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-02-2023 at 09:01 PM.

Guru

You do yourself....and Hipkins...no favours tim23

Bed wetting time/tim23? Mama is calling you.
    Lol

The legacy of Clueless Cindy is cruelty.

The rich, entertainers and sports people were allowed into NZ during the lockdowns but not pregnant women and gravely ill & sick NZers stranded overseas.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8fLstMh/

And who was in charge of executing that legacy?

Yes, ‘Chip off Ardern block’ Hipkins.

What a maggot.